Chapter 25

"Happy Christmas Love!" Draco shouts, pulling me in for a hug

"Happy Christmas Love!" Draco shouts, pulling me in for a hug. I smile in his arms.

"Happy Christmas Handsome" I say, giving him a quick peck. He pulls away and pulls out a small box. I shake my head at him. "We said no gifts" He shrugs, typical Draco. I open the small box and gasp.

"Do you like it?" He asks nervously. I look up at him with a wide smile.

"I love it, thank you Draco" I say, taking it out of the box. He holds his hand out.

"May I?" He asks and I nod. He takes it out of my palm and slips it onto my finger. I shake my head and pull him down to kiss me. Our lips move together perfectly and my stomach does flips. As Draco's hands slide to my waist someone clears their throat. We pull apart to the Twins and Harry laughs at us. I go bright red and Draco just smirks.

"Molly wants help peeling so I volunteered Draco and I" Harry says. I nod and pull away from Draco who looks horrified. He's never peeled in his life. "I'll show you how" They both go downstairs and Fred waves me over.

"Sooo...Malia..." He asks awkwardly, turning a shade of red. I smirk and turn towards him.

"What about Malia?" I say and raise my eyebrows. He thinks I'm clueless. I know how they feel about each other as much as Malia would like to hide it.

"Well I um....I like her" He spits out. I just stare at him with my arms crossed and he looks terrified of me.

"You like my best friend..." I state and he nods. I know this is cruel of me but after all the pranks they do I want to get my own back. He gulps and looks at me nervously. "You think I didn't know" His head shoots up as I laugh and he shakes his head.

"You're so cruel. I thought you were about to kick my arse" He jokes and I shake my head with a small shrug.

"You guys are so obvious," Hermione says from behind me. Fred looks even more shocked but I nod agreeing with her.

"You have our blessing but I will bring you hell the minute you even think about hurting her" I warn. I'm kind of joking but seriously no one hurts my best friend. He nods and I turn to Hermione. "Now we should probably go and help downstairs" Hermione links her arm with mine and Fred follows, still looking very pale from my threat. The kitchen is in full swing, Arthur is sat in his wheelchair mid talk with George and Ron. Surprisingly Draco and Harry are also in a conversation while peeling. Ginny and Malia are setting the table. I smile at the scene in front of me, I don't think I've ever seen such a different group of people but yet everyone looks so happy. Hermione pulls me over to the girls.

"So Malia...a certain red headed twin seems to be eyeing you" Hermione teases and Malia's jaw drops to the floor. I laugh at her and she glares at Fred knowing he let it slip.

"I'm gonna turn his hair green" She threatens and passes me the cutlery. I pull her back and shake my head with a smile.

"Malia, come on. It's us. Besides he's cute and you deserve this" I tell her. She huffs and glares at Fred again before turning to us.