Part 17

"Hey, Draco didn't think you were coming?" Malia says as I sit next to her in the stands. I smile at her and wrap my jumper around me tighter.

"I had to see the last challenge" I say. She nods and gives me a quick hug. "Where's Ced?" I look around the arena for him.

"They're getting ready, he's really nervous. Amos is here too" She says. I smile widely at her as the boys walk over. Draco's eyes widened at me. I give him a smile and he slips in next to me. His arm instantly goes around my waist.

"I thought you were resting," He says.

"I couldn't miss this" I say. He nods understandingly and I lean my head on his shoulder. He wraps his scarf around me and I roll my eyes at his overprotectiveness. He just gives me a look and I shut my mouth as Cedric comes out. I cheer loudly for him.

"Earlier today, Professor Moody placed the Triwizard Cup deep within the maze. Only he knows its exact position. Now, as Mr. Diggory and Mr. Potter are tied for first position they will be the first to enter the maze, followed by Mr. Krum and Miss Delacour. The first person to touch the cup will be the winner! l've instructed the staff to patrol the perimeter. Should, at any point, a contestant wish to withdraw from the task he or she need only send up red sparks with their wands. Contestants! Gather around. Quickly!" Dumbledore announces before pulling the contestants for a quick word. "On the count of three. One..." The cannon goes and Harry and Cedric go into the maze. After ten minutes they send in Krum and Fleur. While we are waiting we all have a conversation and Malia brings me up to speed with the recent potions work. Igor Karagoff appears next to me.

"Miss Avery, may I have a word in private?" He asks. Draco shoots me a confused and worried look.

"Um sure?" I say confused and get up before turning to the others. "Catch up with you guys in a sec" They nod all looking slightly worried or confused. I follow him behind the stands.

"I'm sorry for this Miss Avery" He says. I turn to see Lucius standing there in a black robe. "But your father would like to meet you" My stomach tightens in a knot making me feel incredibly sick.

"Lucius? What's happening?" I ask as he walks over to me holding his hand out.

"No time to explain just do as your told or Draco will be in danger" He says and I know there's nothing I can do. I take his hand as we apparate to a dark graveyard. I look around and see Harry held up by a statue. His eyes meet mine.

"Harry?" I ask.

"Y/N?" He whispers. He looks like he's in a lot of pain. I turn to see a man with a black cloak and my heart stops.

"Ah my child...my sweet girl, come to me" He says smiling at me. Voldemort, I take a step away from him.

"How are you here?" I choke out, stopping myself from looking weak in front of him.

"I never really left" He says, holding his arms out.  I shake my head in shock. "Now do as your told"

"You are not my father" I say bitterly and glare at him.

"She doesn't know what she's saying, my Lord" Lucius says, stepping forward and then I remember what he said about Draco.

"Silence Lucius you pathetic man" Voldemort snaps. I glare at him, suddenly feeling a burst of confidence.

"Don't talk to him like that!" I shout and step forward again. He looks almost amused as I step up to him,

"You will learn to respect me Y/N or you will die like your parents. So will your boyfriend and your friends" He says. My heart drops slightly as he steps forward putting his hands on my shoulders. I am in too much shock to push him away. "Consider this a warning to you" He looks over to a spot on the floor and I follow his gaze. My heart sinks and I almost scream. Cedric is lying lifeless on the floor.