Chapter 24

"Please just tell me where we're going" He begs as I lead him onto the train. I shake my head with a smile. He rolls his eyes and sulks in the corner. I laugh at him and start reading a book as the train moves. Draco sits in silence until Malia and Blaise walk into the compartment.

"I thought you guys were staying at Hogwarts" Blaise says looking at the both of us confused.

"We're just going to stay at a muggle hotel to get out of Hogwarts for a while. Don't tell anyone" I say. He nods and sits next to Draco not thinking anymore of it.

"Malia told me your trial was rough, want to talk about it?" He asks. I shake my head.

"Nothing to talk about. It happened and I passed. Guess they got me all wrong" I say and go back to my book. The three share a look which I choose to ignore.

"I have mine next week," Malia says. My head shoots up and I look at her in shock. Then my thoughts wander to Draco. "When's yours?"

"I um...I haven't been spoken to yet" He admits, Blaise shoots me a knowing look and my stomach clenches.

"I'm just gonna go get a drink. I'll be back" I say before rushing out of the compartment. I see the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione in their usual cabin. Harry sees me and I nod for him. He gets up and begins following me down the train to the bathroom. I slip inside and a few seconds after he slips in.

"What's going on?" He asks, locking the door. I take a deep breath and calm my shaking hands. I cast a muffalatio charm.

"They're getting closer to a full army. I only have one trial left, Blaise has done his and Malia is about to do hers" I whisper. Harry runs his hands through his hair. "With Umbridge making all these changes to the school, how do we know she isn't on their side as well?"

"No I think she's just on the ministry's side, which is ignoring the problem and making it something else" Harry answers. "Fred said you're coming for Christmas we can talk to Sirius then. What's happening with Draco? I thought he'd be the first to sign up" I throw him a warning glare and he holds his hands up.

"No ones said anything to him. I think they're waiting till I finish my trials to see if I'm actually worth it. They're going to try pin us against each other" I say. I hit the wall angrily. This is going downhill fast. "What are the order going to do? If they brand me with that mark Harry..." He takes my hand and gives me a small smile.

"I promise we won't let anything happen to you" He whispers. I nod slowly and he pulls me in for an awkward hug. "See you at headquarters" He leaves the room undetected so I wait a few minutes before making my way back to the compartment.

"Hey, you okay?" Malia says. I nod slowly and Blaise moves so that I can sit with Draco. His arm instantly going around my waist to comfort me. My mind swims and I stay silent for the rest of the journey. As the train pulls up Malia and Blaise say goodbye then rush off to our parents. I lead Draco over to the wall with our bags. He looks even more confused when we run through the other side.

"Okay now can I know where we're going?" He asks as we get outside of the station. I smile as Fred and George clamp a hand on each of his shoulders and he jumps. He looks between them and then back at me. "Oh no..."

"Oh yes" I say still smirking at his scared expression. He sulks until we get to Grimmald Place.

"Y/N dear!" Mrs Weasley says hugging me tightly.

"Lovely to see you again Mrs Weasley, thank you for inviting us" I say with a smile as we pull away. She waves me off.

"Don't be silly, you're more than welcome. Draco! Glad you could make it! Would you go help Ron and Harry lay the table? You know what those two are like" She laughs giving him a hug as well. Draco looks at me with worry and I nod for him to go.