Part 8

"Y/N! Are you ready to go?" Narcissa calls as she knocks on my room. I smile as I close up my books. I look at the pictures on my side and put a few in my bag. It's been a long summer and it's been hard. Firstly I had my name officially changed back to Avery. I am an Avery and I should be proud to be one. Even if you know who chose me as his heir. Even if his blood runs through my veins. He's not here and I'm safe so I don't have to worry about that. After long conversations with both the Malfoys and Severus, we decided distance would be best hence why I stayed at Malfoy Manor this summer. Turns out I'm also quite wealthy, there's a vast vault at Gringotts which my parents left for me. We managed to find out a lot about them. My mother and father were both Slytherins at the same time Severus was. They were good friends however my parents were also death eaters. Even though they were death eaters many people still saw them as good people. Which I am happy with. Severus and I are working on building a new relationship, not as father and daughter. He was there for me for 13 years of my life but it's time I stopped living in a fantasy. He was named my godfather which is the closest thing I have to family. At the end of last year Draco admitted he was in love with me. We had to take a backseat with our relationship developing due to the twists and turns but his mother and father are very happy that we became official and so are we. We've spent a lot of time over the last few weeks just being ourselves and forgetting about the past. That's why we are on our way to the Quidditch World Cup.

"Hello Love" He says wrapping his arms around my waist and giving me a quick peck on the cheek. I smile into his embrace. "Father is waiting downstairs, are you ready?"

"Yep let me just grab my wand" I say and slip it into my bag. I turn to him in his black suit and smile. "You look very handsome"

"Thank you, you look beautiful as always" He says. I smile and kiss him quickly before he joins out hands and leads me downstairs. Narcissa and Lucius smile as we walk down the staircase.

"You two look like the perfect couple" Narcissa says smiling widely. I feel myself blush as Draco rolls his eyes. "Have fun you three!" She gives Draco and I a hug. We follow his father out to the carriage and we arrive at the stadium. Draco helps me out of the carriage and I smile as a few people turn to look at us.

"People are looking" I whisper to Draco as he wraps his arm around my waist.

"Let them, you're mine and I intend for everyone to know that" He smirks and kisses me quickly. I shake my head at him with a wide smile. We catch up to his father and start walking up the stairs. Lucius greets some of his colleagues.

"Y/n! Hey! How are you?" Malia says and envelopes me in a hug. I smile at her.

"I'm okay Mal, trust me. I'm an Avery, like it or not" I say. She smiles and shares a look with Draco. "Okay guys enough, I'm not going to break"

"We know love, come on let's get to our seats" He says. Malia waves goodbye and then we walk away.

"Blimey, Dad. How far up are we?" I hear Ron say. I turn to see them walking up the staircase.

"Well, put it this way: lf it rains you'll be the first to know" Lucius says. I roll my eyes and shake my head. They all turn to us and Harry smiles at me.

"Father, Y/N and l are in the minister's box by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself" Draco boasts smirking up at them.

"Don't boast, Draco. There's no need with these people" Lucius says, hitting his chest with his stick. They go to leave but Lucius hooks the cane on Harry's shoe. "Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can" What the hell is that supposed to mean?

"See you Y/N" Harry says, giving me a smile. I smile back at him and Draco pulls me along. He stops us outside the seating area.

"What was that about?" I ask him. He sighs and scratches his neck. We spoke about him leaving Harry alone.