Part 14

W

W

(Imagine this in dark emerald green)

"Y/N...which do you prefer? Left or right?" She asks, showing me two eyeshadow looks. I look between them and then point to the grey and glitter one. She smiles and then wipes off the other to replicate it on the other side. I use a spell to dry my hair and then hang my dress up. I grab my curlers and start doing some soft curls, I pin a few strands of my hair back then do some simple make up. "I wish I had your skin" I roll my eyes at her and she just throws a pillow at me.

"Black or gold heels?" I ask, holding two pairs up. She points at the gold and I strap them to my feet as she puts her dress on. She helps me get mine on and zips it at the back. I take a deep breath as I run my hand over the skirt, the green hits the light perfectly.

"Okay, I have to go but I'll see you down there" She says, grabbing her bag as I put on my necklace from Draco and adding a pair of earrings that Narcissa gave me for Christmas. I take a deep breath and then start walking down to the great hall. The halls are basically empty as it's already started. I stop behind the wall on the stairs as Hermione walks down.

"It's going to be fine" I tell myself and then take a breath before walking out to the stairs. I hear a few gasps as I take my first step.

"Isn't that Y/N Avery?"

"That's you know who's daughter"

"Wow...never knew death eaters were fit"

I brush off the comments and meet the blue grey eyes of my boyfriend. He looks gobsmacked and then smiles. He is wearing black and white dress robes, he looks amazing.

"You're stunning" He says and then holds his arm out to me. I smile and take it. I send a wink to Malia as she lines up with Cedric. I see Hermione with Krum and Harry with one of the Patell twins.

"You don't look so bad yourself" I say as he leads me into the hall to watch the first dance. A few people gasp and stare at us which makes me very uncomfortable. "What the hell are they staring at?" Draco just laughs quietly and shakes his head.

"At the most beautiful girl in this room" He says wrapping an arm around my waist and kissing my cheek. I would be so lost without him. Moments like these really make me appreciate him more. The music starts and the champions begin walking in. Blaise appears beside us with Astoria. I give him a weird look and he just shrugs. I clap when I see Ced and Malia walking through the door with their arms linked. She smiles widely at me with a I can't believe this is happening look. They get into formation to start the dance. After a few moments of dancing a few people join in. Draco holds his hand out to me, I nod as he leads me into the dance floor. His hand goes to my waist as we move around the floor. Then he lifts me up, spinning me around. I almost feel giddy as he puts me back down carefully and leaning into my embrace. A more upbeat tune comes on as Malia grabs my hand pulling me to dance with her. Draco just laughs and goes to join the guys by the bar.

"So how's everything going with Ced?" I tease. She just smiles.

"I heard my name" He says from behind me joining us in a dance. I laugh and shake my head at his horrible dance moves.

"I'm going to go find my date" I say winking at Malia and walking over to Draco. I feel someone grab my shoulder and turn to see Harry. I frown at him and stop walking. "What do you want?"

"I owe you an apology, I don't know you very well but you helped me last year and all I did was judge you. So I'm sorry for that" He says. I'm a bit taken back by him apologising but no good comes from holding onto the past. I give him a small smile.

"You're forgiven but if you try that shit again, I'll string you up in a noose and use you as a practice dummy" I joke. He nods and laughs at me. "I better get back to Draco, you should probably entertain your date" He nods and walks away. I turn back to Draco looking at me concerned. I give him a smile and walk over to him and Blaise.

"Everything okay?" He asks, glaring over at Harry. I put my hand on his chest as he puts an arm around my waist.

"It's perfect, so Astoria Greengrass?" I question Blaise with a small smirk. He shrugs and looks away from Malia.

"Thought it would annoy Malia the most but she seems perfectly happy" He says. "But she's nice enough" I nod and smile as she walks over to us.

"Hey Y/N, that dress is stunning" She says as Blaise hands her some punch. I notice her gaze moving to Draco slightly. I smile at her as she looks back at me.

"Thank you, you look lovely" I compliment her. I turn to Draco. "Babe, shall we go dance?" He looks at me confused when I call him Babe but shrugs it off and excuses us as we walk back to the dance floor.

"Babe?" Draco questions. I shrug as he spins me around. "You have nothing to worry about"

"Oh I know, I'm just making sure they know that" I say as he just laughs and dances with me. I pull him into the middle of the dance floor as people start to head out of the hall. The songs slow down and I lean into his chest. He sways us back and forth. "Thank you" He pulls away slightly.

"For what?" He asks. I smile up at him.

"For being here, for not judging me ever. Just for being you. The better version of you" I say. He smiles and kisses my forehead. His hands on both sides of my face.

"Only for you, love" He says. My cheeks heat up and my heart beats faster. "Let's get out of here" I nod and follow him out of the room. He drags me up to his room. He slams the door shut before pushing me against it and kissing me hard. I kiss back as his hands wander down my sides. My hands go to his cheeks pulling him closer into me. Our tongues fight for dominance as he finally wins by squeezing me ass. He bites my bottom lip before pulling away from me.

"I should get back to my dorm. It's really late" I say. He shakes his head and takes my hands.

"Stay with me, Blaise is no doubt hooking up with Greengrass. Please" He says and flutters his eyelashes at me. I nod and he smiles going to his draws and pulling out one of his grey t-shirts and some tracksuit bottoms. He throws the shirt to me and I walk towards his bathroom to change.

"Um Draco...could you unzip me?" I ask awkwardly. The furthest either of us have gone is make out sessions. I've seen him without a shirt but he's never seen me naked. He gulps and then nods walking over to me. I turn as he puts one hand on my shoulder and the other on the zip. He pulls it down slowly and then places a small kiss on my shoulder. I smile softly as I know he's respectful and wouldn't push me to do something I'm not ready for. I look at him and he smiles as I go into the bathroom to take my dress off, I let my hair down and rinse my face of any makeup. Then change into his shirt leaving my underwear on. It falls just above my knee as he's a fair bit taller than me. I grab my dress and use my wand to send it back to my room. Then walk out of the bathroom to see Draco laying on his bed reading a book. He looks up at me and smiles, putting it down on the side. I get under his silk sheets and he pulls me closer to him.

"Happy Christmas Princess" He whispers. I smile and snuggle into him.

"Happy Christmas Draco" I say and then fall asleep in his arms.