Part 11

I am walking down the hall with some books after a full day of classes. When I bump into a tall man.

"I'm so sorry Miss Avery, are you okay?" He says as I drop all my books. I kneel down as does he. I'm met with the eyes of Igor Karagoff. I scoop my books up looking at him confused.

"I'm fine, no harm done. I should probably start carrying less books" I say. How does he know my name? Well I'm sure he's heard of me.

"Forgive me...you just look like your mother" He says staring at me and then handing my book. I am silent for a minute before swallowing the lump in my throat.

"You knew my mother?" I ask. He smiles and nods.

"Well of course I did" He says tapping his arm twice. I furrow my eyebrows confused. "Have a good day Miss Avery"

"Weird" I say and walk up to the Astronomy Tower. I start to write a note for Draco to meet me when I hear footsteps.

"You think you're so special don't you?" A familiar voice says. I stand up and turn to her. She has her arms crossed over her chest.

"Piss off Pansy, I'm not in the mood" I say, shaking my head.

"Funny considering you stole Draco from me!" She says. I glare at her angrily and smirk.

"He was never yours to begin with" I state. She laughs in my face and kicks my pile of books.

"We have a bond you see? You're just a little experiment for him" She taunts me. I'm not going to go for it. I've got more to deal with then her bad mood.

"Sure Pansy whatever you say" I say. I try to walk forward but she moves in front of me. "Move before I make you move" I push her to the side and make for the stairs.

"Good luck with that" She says as her two followers stop me. They're stood on the top step. I turn to Pansy annoyed.

"Really? What is your deal Pugface? I'm just trying to get some peace and quiet" I say angrily. She smirks and steps up to me.

"You. You're my deal. The perfect little girl. Not so perfect anymore are we Death Eater"  She says poking me. My anger bubbles and I try to not let it surface.

"What did you just call me?" I spit. She knows she's hit a sore spot.

"Well that's what you are right? What are you going to do, run and tell Daddy?" She taunts. "Oh wait Snapes not your daddy is he? You know who is"

"I suggest you shut the hell up" I say and step forward.

"Sorry but it's you that needs shutting up" She says ajd grabs my shoulders. I try to wriggle out of her grasp but she digs her nails into me.

"Let go! Pansy let me go!" I shout. She smirks abs shakes her head. She shoves me hard and I stumble. Falling down the stairs. Ilift my hand to try grab the railing but I miss it. I scream as my head hits the railing and steps hit my body in different places. I stop finally at the bottom and cry out. My head feels fuzzy as I hear people running down the stairs.

"Don't worry, I'll keep Draco company" She smirks kneeling down next to me.

"Pansy what did you do?!" One of her friends shout as my vision blurs.

"You said we were just going to scare her!" The other one screams angrily.

"Well tough, no one will know. It was an accident," She says. Then yanks them. "Come on!" I try to grab her ankle but she shakes me off. I feel a liquid drip down my head.

"Pansy...please..." I beg. My eyes start to close and the room starts to spin. "Wait..."

Draco POV