Chapter 22

I sit on the wall in the courtyard working my way through my potions homework. The air is chilly and they're aren't many people around but it's peaceful. Malia, Draco and Blaise are at quidditch practice. I've never been interested in quidditch. It's too violent. I finish writing down my list of ingredients as I hear footsteps.

"Well it's good to see you still like doing your potions homework" Severus says. I look up and offer him a small smile.

"Only cause you drilled potions into me for years" I joke. He laughs slightly and sits next to me. "Was there something else?"

"I just thought we hadn't spoken in a while" He says, I nod and close my book placing it in my bag. "How is everything? Draco is still treating you well?" I smile and nod.

"He's amazing, they're all at quidditch practice" I say. He nods slowly. "Any news about the next trial?" He sighs slightly.

"They've set a date" He says. I nod and encourage him to go on. "This weekend, they're taking you and Draco out of school for a family emergency but you'll be back after"

"Do you know what it is?" I ask quietly. He shakes his head and I lean back against the wall. "Well I'll be ready, just like you taught me to be" He starts to get up off the wall.

"I know you will," He says. He turns and starts to walk away.

"You're still my dad you know? Blood doesn't define it" I say. He stops and nods without turning. I know he has a small smile before he walks away.

"Get on with your work!" He shouts as he turns the corner. I laugh and pull my notebook back out of my bag. Since that night when I had my detention with Umbridge, she seems to have noticed a difference in me. She mostly leaves me alone, instead now focusing on changing basically everything about the school. Definitely not for the good. Draco and I have mainly kept our heads down, doing our patrols together and conferring with Ron and Hermione at the end of them. We haven't risked talking to them or Harry during the day as we don't know who's watching, I've noticed Harry being very off this first few weeks of term. He rarely hangs out with anyone now. I'm hoping this isn't him cracking or backing out, I'll probably try to talk to him over the holidays. Narcissa and Lucius are going away for the holidays to discuss business so Draco and I are staying here.

"Hey stranger" A voice says. I look up to see Fred and George smiling at me. The three of us have bonded the last few weeks, we meet in the library some days just to have a laugh. It lightens the mood and the atmosphere at the moment.

"Hey, are you two still causing trouble with those sweets?" I joke. They mock being offended.

"What us? Never" George says laughing and nudging his brother. I shake my head at them and stand up. I look around to see the corridor still empty.

"They set the next date" I whisper. They nod and look around as well.

"When?" Fred asks. I fiddle with my thumbs.

"This weekend, Draco and I are going to the manor and then will be back Sunday" I say. "I don't know what it is yet" They smile and nod taking in the information.

"We will pass it on when we see them over Christmas break. What are you and Draco up to?" George asks.

"Posh ball at Malfoy Manor?" Fred jokes. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Actually we're staying here" I admit. They both look at each other shocked and then smile.

"Come with us, Mom loves cooking and she likes you. She's warming to Draco" George suggests. I am really shocked and they can tell as they laugh at my expression.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to be a bother" I say. They both nod happily.

"I'll send a letter to Mom tonight to cook more! You and Malfoy will love it!" Fred says and then gives me a hug.

"See you later y/n!" They shout running off down the hall. I smile and grab my bag beginning to walk back to the common room. I walk upstairs and put my bag down realising Draco isn't back yet. With things being so hard at the moment I have an idea. I grab a piece of paper out of my notebook and write Draco a note to meet me in the prefect bathroom. I grab him some tracksuit bottoms and a jumper then myself one of his hoodies and some leggings before throwing them in a bag. I walk out of the common room and to the prefect bathroom. I wave my wand and the taps start filling the vast bath up with bubbles and warm water. I strip off my uniform, throw it to the side and then get in the water. It relaxes my muscles as I sit on the seat facing away from the door. I hear footsteps and I smile as the door locks.

"What's all this about?" Draco's voice rings out. I turn in the water keeping myself covered by the bubbles. He is leant against the sink.

"Why don't you join me and find out?" I smirk. He shakes his head in disbelief before taking off his quidditch jersey, throwing it to the side. I turn again until I hear him getting in the water. I turn and he is waist deep in water as he walks over to me. He sits down next to me and I feel his hand by my thigh. I straddle him and rest on his legs. His lips meet mine in a soft kiss as his hands go around my waist. I pull away after a moment with a smile. "I've just missed you"

"I was only gone a few hours," He says with a small smile.

"We just haven't had any us time" I say. He nods and kisses my cheek. Then pulls away slowly searching my face. He opens his mouth but I cut him off. "This weekend" His eyes widen in surprise.

"Blaise and I were speaking, he thinks Ameycus let something slip," He says and I look at him quizzically. "They...want to see how strong you are"

"By torturing me..." I deduce as he nods. I bite my lip nervously and swallow the bile in my throat. "They want to see how far I can bend before I break"

"Yeah...look we can call this off now. We can leave" He tries. I shake my head and he nods slowly.

"I am not going to back out. If they want me to bend, I'll bend. I'm stronger they can imagine because I have something they don't" I say. He smiles and kisses me again. I kiss back softly and then smile. "Oh and we're not staying here for Christmas"

"What? Where are we going?" He asks. I smile and tap my nose.

"Just shut up and kiss me" I say. He nods and pulls me closer. As our lips meet he pulls me further on to his lap. I gasp as I feel his now hardened length pressing against my thigh. He smirks and kisses down my neck. I moan as he begins to nip at the things lightly. I move my hips in pleasure and Draco hisses. I look at him confused until he moves my hips again. His member connected with my center. I bite my lip and throw my head back as he continues to kiss my neck before lifting me up slightly. I look at him and he gives me a questioning look. I nod and smile as he sinks me back down onto him. Instantly a wave of pleasure washes over me as the water laps around us. Draco groans as I dig my nails into his back. Our moans fill the room as we both come to our highs. As we finish I lean my head against his. "I love you Draco, promise me this is forever?"

"I promise," He says.