Part 5

I slide in next to Draco as I get to DADA. He gives me a soft smile as I take my books out. The door bangs and the shutters close on the windows. I turn to see my Dad walking in with a very pissed off expression.

"Turn to page 394"  He says coldly. Both Draco and I open our books immediately as he walks around the class.

"Excuse me, sir. Where's Professor Lupin?" Harry asks as he passes his desk.

"That's not really your concern, is it, Potter? Suffice it to say your professor finds himself incapable of teaching... at the present time. Turn to page 394" He says and shoots a spell at Weasleys book. He sits up in shock and reads the page.

"Werewolves?" He asks as his eyes widen.

"Sir, we just learned about red caps and hinkypunks. We're not meant to start that for weeks" Hermione says. I turn to see her next to Harry. I swear she wasn't there a second ago.

"Quiet" Dad warns and she looks down as he walks to the front of the class. "Now, which one of you can tell me the difference... between an Animagus and a werewolf? No one? How disappointing" He completely ignores Grangers hand that is waving in the air and gives me a look.

"Please, sir. An Animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice. With each full moon... he no longer remembers who he is. He'd kill his best friend. The werewolf only responds to the call of its own kind" Hermione says and Dad rolls his eyes as Draco makes a wolf noise. I shake my head at him.

"Thank you, Mr. Malfoy. That's the second time... you've spoken out of turn, Miss Granger. Are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?" He says and stops in front of her desk. Someone has particularly pissed him off today.

"Your dads on form today" Draco whispers. I nod slowly and turn my attention back to him.

"Five points from Gryffindor. As an antidote to your ignorance, and on my desk, by Monday morning... two rolls of parchment on the werewolf, with emphasis... on recognizing it" He says. I groan and hit my head against the desk. "Y/N do you want me to make it three?"

"Nope" I say and turn to see Draco scribbling something on a piece of parchment. "What are you doing?" He smirks and charms the paper into a bird before blowing it to Harry. He catches it confused.

"It's Quidditch tomorrow" Harry adds. Dad stops by him and smirks.

"Then I suggest you take extra care, Mr. Potter. Loss of limb will not excuse you. Page 394" He says. Harry opens the paper and looks shocked. I roll my eyes and start copying down some notes. The class finishes and I collect my things walking out with Draco.

"What do you think pissed him off?" Draco asks. I shrug and smile.

"I mean he wants the DADA spot he always has. Imagine how he feels being used as a sub" I say and he nods.

"Hey Draco," Pansy says, smiling as she walks past us. He smiles back and nods at her. I give him a look.

"Since when did you speak to Pugface?" I ask. He shrugs and scratches his head.

"I'm studying with her tonight, Dad thinks it's about time I brought a girl home" He says. I stop in my tracks. The jealousy bug growing in my chest.

"So you choose Pansy?" I ask. He shrugs.

"It's just studying, it's not like I'm marrying her. Come on Y/N/N, don't make this a big deal" He says. I glare at him angrily.

"Screw you Draco" I say and walk out into the courtyard. He huffs and follows after me. "Get lost"

"You're overreacting, stop being a drama Queen" He says. I stop and glare at him. "If you're jealous that I can actually get a date stop being a prude" Okay now I'm pissed. That's why I need to get even.

"I'm not jealous, why should I be? I'm going to help Blaise with his DADA work" I say and smirk at him. His face falls and then he looks pissed. "If I were you I'd make sure you bring chewing gum, Pansy has the breath of a house elf" Then I storm away angrily. I walk straight to charms and slam my book on the desk making a few people turn to me. As if on cue Blaise slides in next to me.

"What's got your wand in a knot?" He asks and I see Draco walk in. He sees Blaise next to me and glares.

"Nothing, I thought we could do the DADA work together tonight? Your dorm?" I say with a smile. He looks taken back but nods.

"See you there at 8, Draco's out tonight anyway" He says, still a bit confused. I nod and kiss his cheek quickly. He turns to see Draco seething with anger. "Okay you two are confusing as hell"

"He's going on a study date with Pansy" I admit quietly. Blaise nods.

"I get that you're pissed but it won't make it any better yanno" He says. I sigh. I know he's right and I shouldn't be so jealous. We aren't even together.

"You're right, I'm actually not feeling great. Tell Flitwick I'm going to my dorm" I say and pick my bag up. He nods and I walk out of class ignoring Draco. I walk straight upstairs to my dorm room and look at myself in the mirror. My hair is a mess and my face is bright red. Why would he want me anyway? The door opens and I sit on my bed quickly as Pansy walks in. Great just what I need.

"Aw is the little bastard jealous? When you think of it sweetheart there wasn't ever a choice. I'm better than you, I'm a rich pure blood and my parents are married. You are just an average little girl. Draco needs a woman" She mocks as she unbuttons her shirt and puts some lipstick on. I hold back my tears and turn to her. "Nothing to say"

"Get lost Pansy" I say and roll my eyes. I sit on the edge of the window and look out at the view. She smirks and then leaves slamming the door behind her. I finally let my tears fall and hug my knees. There is a knock on my door.

"Y/n? Open the door" My Dad says. I sigh and wipe my tears away. I walk over to the door and open it. He gives me a confused and slightly angry look.

"Why aren't you in charms?" He asks, slightly annoyed. I shrug and sit on my bed. "Zabini told him you were ill"

"Just a migraine, I'll be fine dad" I lie. He nods seeming unconvinced.

"Here's a potion, it will ease a migraine. Get some rest I expect to see you in classes tomorrow" He says and I nod slowly. I take the vial from him and smile. "Y/N...I know you may not always want to talk to me but I'm your father and I do love you. My office door is always open"

"Thanks Dad" I say and force a smile. He leaves and I turn back to the window. I spot blonde hair in the courtyard with Pansy trailing after. My heart sinks even more and I slump down. "I guess I brought this on myself for falling in love with a Malfoy"