Part 12

"Are you sure you want to go?" He asks as I wrap my scarf around my neck. I raise my eyebrows at him and smirk.

"I know you're worried but I feel a lot better, I promise" I say. He nods and kisses my forehead before linking our hands and leading me to the arena. I see Cedric about to go into the tent. "Wait here...I'm going to wish Ced good luck" He nods and I rush over to him, he hears me coming and hugs me.

"I was so worried, shouldn't you be resting?" He questions. This is starting to become annoying.

"I had to come cheer you on" I say with a smile. He nods slowly. "I know you and Draco are worried but I'm fine really. Pansy has been suspended and I am healing. It's just teenage bullying drama"

"Promise me you're okay?" He says. I smile up at him.

"I promise," I say. He pulls me in for another hug.

"It's just, you're like my little sister and the thought of losing you" He says into my hair. I understand how he feels, he's always been by my side like my big brother. "I better go, tell Malfoy to look after you" He kisses my forehead and makes his way into the tent. I feel a hand around my waist and smile. Draco kisses my cheek and then leads me over to the others. They've saved us seats, they all look shocked to see me but don't say anything.

"Did you see Cedric?" Malia asks, sitting next to me. I nod and smile as Draco starts talking to Blaise about Potter. "How was he? Was he nervous?" Why is she so interested in Cedric? Oh my god how didn't I click it?

"You know you sound like you fancy him a bit?" I say smirking. Her eyes go wide in surprise and she shakes her head.

"As if, he's a Hufflepuff. You sure you don't still have a concussion" She says quickly and laughs it off. I raise my eyebrows at her and smirk. "Okay fine...I think he's cute"

"Oh absolutely...just cute" I say nudging her playfully. She goes bright red.

"How's Draco after the Ferret incident?" She says changing the subject. I look at her confused and raise my eyebrows.

"What ferret situation?" I ask. She matches my confused look.

"Potter and Draco had a bicker the other day after you woke up in hospital. Partly about you, the other part about the tournament. Draco didn't tell you?" She asks. I shake my head and look at Draco quickly who is placing a bet with Fred and George. "Well Moody saw them and as Draco was about to hex Harry, he turned Draco into a ferret. It was hilarious. I guess he probably just didn't find time to bring it up after..."

"I'm not fragile you know! You can say her name. It happened, okay? I'm fine and if I see her I'm going to punch her stupid pug face. I wish you, Ced and Draco would stop treading on eggshells" I huff as Draco turns back over to us.

"What's going on?" He asks. I roll my eyes at him. He looks a bit shocked but sits next to me again.

"Just you guys treating me like a China doll, you could have told me about your fight with Potter yanno" I say. He sighs and sends a quick glare to Malia who just shrugs.

"I didn't mean to keep it from you, it just slipped my mind because I was worrying about you. Plus it was kinda embarrassing" He admits. "Why would I want to tell my girlfriend that I got turned into a ferret? I'm supposed to be looking after you" My anger melts away as I see the sadness in his eyes. I take his hand in mine and squeeze it tightly.

"I love you Draco, no matter what. Though I do wish I'd been there, sounds like you make a cute ferret" I say. He smirks slightly.

"Oh yeah? I'm not cute like this?" He asks with a fake hurt voice. I bite my lip and shrug.