D E C A D E [ A M E L I E ]

Hello and welcome back. Please read the author's note after this chapter. It is important that you do. Thank you, and enjoy.

Without further adieu, I present to you...

D E C A D E 

In three points of views

AMELIE ZABINI - OLIVER MALFOY - XENOPHILIIUS BERKSHIRE

Amelie Zabini

May 19th, 2027

The crowd was bustling—the usual type of crowd trying to get somewhere at a certain time. The clock never stops ticking. Time doesn't stop. It never did. It never could. No magic in the world could ever make the world stop spinning. You could recruit all the Death Eaters in the world to gather all the dark magic. 

And time wouldn't stop even if they tried. 

I clutch my bag closer to my body as I make my way through all the people in the train station. I look up at the large clock I inch closer to and realize that I'll be running 12 minutes late to the restaurant. 

"Fucking hell," I mutter to myself. I walk a bit faster, eager to ride the train. I usually don't travel by public transportation, but Zenith took the car. Drove up to the country with his 5th fling this year. 

I board the train with 5 other people tailing behind me. God, how I hope they don't brush themselves against me. Not during this time, at least. I flatten out my topcoat and take a seat by a young blonde woman with an infant on her lap. 

Oh, how she looks like a mess. I guess that's the consequence of having a child at such a young age.

We exchange subtle smiles before we mind our businesses. I scan my surroundings before closing my eyes and 'enjoying' the ride. Public transportation is intimidating. You never really know who's watching you, or what could happen to you. 

I really should've taken a Xanax before boarding. 

Self-prescribe myself and all.

Opening my eyes, I take note that the train ride wasn't all that long. I've already arrived at the station I was waiting patiently for. I let the woman with the infant sit up first, then I follow. Stepping onto the platform, the train hisses while the people pour out of the carts in large crowds. 

Manchester is a fast city.

A few people bumped into me, but gladly it wasn't intentional. Clutching my bag closer, I start walking towards the exit of this station. A quick glance at the nearest clock and I notice that it's 6:00 PM. 

It takes 12 minutes to get to Hispi. 

I found myself walking faster than I usually do, disregarding that I'd regret it later on given that the shoes on my feet aren't ideal for the speed that I'm going at. 

Lengthy Christian Louboutins from last season. Couldn't help myself. They're stunning. 

It wasn't all that hot, nor was it cold. The breeze was just right, as well as the right temperature for me to be wearing this lavish top coat. Working hard pays off. You get what you want and when you want it.

This weather was always my favorite. Warm and windy in the early morning, chilly and still near the evening. The wind had its way of things. Like dreams, it blew wherever it wanted. Is it strange how I feel a strange connection to the wind? Ah, whatever. It's all bullocks.