G I R L S D U N G E O N

Hey guys-

Just to clear the air, ZABINI TWINS are NOT related to the Malfoys and Berkshires. Enjoy this chapter!!

Without further adieu, I present to you...

G I R L S D U N G E O N

amelie zabini

"That little fucking Hufflepuff!" Narsa quietly shouted, "Like, don't get me wrong, but bloody hell! Hufflepuffs are so clingy. No, Zeno made a mistake-."

"Woah, Narsa," Oliver spoke, "I only told you what took us so long to get in."

"What's wrong with Hufflepuffs?" I asked as Lola handed me the joint.

I took a long hit before passing it to Zenith.

"They're just so fucking clingy," Narsa blurted, taking a swig from the bottle of firewhiskey, "You remember Tabitha, right?"

Ugh, of course I remember Tabitha Westchester; Narsa's obnoxiously clingy and touchy ex-girlfriend.

"Yeah, what about her?" I responded.

Narsa scoffed.

"She doesn't know what personal space means. It's 'oh please cuddle me!' and 'oh please give me more kissies!'. Like, I'm over here trying to do my bloody work in the library-."

"Hufflepuffs are such gentle souls. You clearly don't know how to take care of one," Oliver beckoned.

Silence emitted the room.

Narsa gave him a longing stare of disappointment.

"Um-. Anyways," Zenith broke the silence, "Where is Zeno anyway?"

Lola shrugged her shoulders as she was passed the joint.

"Don't know. Maybe he can't get in the girls' dungeons anymore," she chuckled as she took a long hit of the joint, "Plus, he wouldn't want me smoking we-."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Zeno badgered.

We all turned our heads to the door as we see him gripping the doorknob; tall as the bloody door.

He stomps towards Lola and grabs the joint from her hand.

"I love you and all, but are you stupid?" He seethed. Then, Zeno takes a longer hit from the joint.

"Well you're a fucking hypocrite," I muttered under my breath.

"Right?" Lola spat.

"Stop smoking without me," he snapped, as he took a seat in our circle formation on the ground, "Ravenclaws are irritating," Zeno huffed. Narsa gave him a disgusted look. "Not you, Narsa. You know that."

"Where'd you even go?" Oliver queried.

Zeno turned around and pulled his shirt up as he showed us his red skin-raised scratches.

"Fucks sake, Zeno," I said, "Do you ever get tired of that shit?"

He turned back around and smoked the joint, then passed it to Zenith.

"I could never get tired of pleasing woman," he softly spoke, following an enticing grin.

"Gross," Lola bickered. "You could catch disease, y'know?"

"Condoms, Lola," Zeno responded, "Condoms."

"He knows the contraceptive charm, too," Zenith added, "The good ole' Ceptivo charm. Used it a couple times. So far, no babies."