C LO T H I N G

Hey guys-

Enjoy another VIDEO I made hehe. Also, enjoy this *chapter*. Mwahahaha

By the way, the next chapter will be coming tomorrow. The next chapter is the large SHIFT of the story, so prepare yourselves and start paying close attention <3

Without further adieu, I present to you...

C L O T H I N G \ VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

amelie zabini

I wake up in Zeno's tight grasp; our legs intertwined and arms over one another; our warm breath brushing up against one another delicately as it sends chills all around my body.

His large sherpa blanket covered the both of us - the air was cold and the faint noises of the other boys were softly sniffling and snoring in their sleep.

Zeno was never much of a snorer. Just his rhythmic breathing and his gently parted lips.

He has thick lips.

If I could kiss them forever, I definitely would.

The sun shone through the large window, shining down in the middle of the room as the particles in the air floated through the rays.

It was very early, to be exact.

I always wake up by myself at such an early time after many years of being woken up by Lola and Scarlett.

Squirming in his embrace in attempt for him to release me, he quietly groans and unwraps his arms as he turns over, falling fast asleep once more.

I do a little stretch and yawn as I pull the sherpa off my body.

Immediately, the cold air hits my skin as I slightly shiver, though I composed myself and stretched a little bit more.

The four-post beds could never really accommodate two people at once for a good night's sleep, though one could manage to pull through; it was possible but uncomfortable.

I slowly get up from the bed trying my best not to wake Zeno up and head towards the bathroom where my clothing is.

Looking at the mirror, I glimpse at myself wearing Zeno's large and baggy grey shirt that barely passed my fingertips. My hair was a complete mess and my eyes were slightly swollen.

Merlin's beard, do I always look like this?

I glance at the sink top and figured that I just make do with what I have; toothpaste and my finger. I'll completely brush my teeth once I'm in my room, but for now, this will do.

I squeeze out a small amount of toothpaste onto my pointer finger and start 'brushing' my teeth.

After the 'brushing', I turn on the sink and hover down.

Spitting, taking in water, gargling, spitting, then quickly splashing my face to rid the crust in my eyes.

As I straighten up, I gasp at the sudden sight of Zeno standing behind me; black shirt, grey sweatpants and his semi-ruffled hair.

"Good morning," he bellows as he gently grabs me by the waist. Zeno turns me around and leans in, placing a warm kiss onto my forehead, "Were you going to leave without telling me?"