P O L K A D O T

Hey guys-

Thank you guys for being patient! I was spending time with my family for my 19th birthday <3 I hope this chapter compensates for the days I've been gone.

Also, above is a video of angry zeno/bill. we stan angy bill angy zeno.

Without further adieu, I present to you...

P O L K A  D O T | viewer discretion is ***HIGHLY*** advised

amelie zabini

We walk into his dorm as he immediately slams the door closed with a sense of aggression- almost frustrated, if you may.

This is the part where I should get on my knees and pray for forgiveness because only Merlin knows what will happen in the next few moments.

Or this could also be the part where I should get on my knees and start sucking.

"So," he says lowly, "You don't think we could be a power couple?"

Zeno walks closer slowly, whilst I back up.

"No," I respond flatly, "I don't think so."

Zeno rolls his tongue against the inside of his cheek while looking down at the ground; hands in his pockets, nodding in disappointment.

At this rate, my heart is suddenly beating faster and for some reason my throat tightens.

"And why is that, Amelie?" Zeno says lowly with his hoarse voice.

He looks back up; green eyes meeting with my brown ones, still with frustration.

Fuck. Think, Mel! Think!

"It's simple, really," I mumble, "You're a man whore. A man whore and that's it. I mean, who would want to date someone who's been inside over a hundred gi-."

Zeno's hand comes grasping onto my neck holding it tightly; his rings pressing against my skin sending chills around my body, and the fear of whether or not he'd actually choke me with malicious intent.

"You've fucked me already, haven't you?" Zeno smirks, "I mean-. You've been-. You've been limping around the whole day and all, right? You've been constantly replaying the scene in your head, haven't you? The part where I fuck your tight little pussy? You and your incoherent sentences?" 

He lets go of my neck as I gasp for air. 

"I've been inside you already, Mel. I could be inside you many times more if we were a couple, y'know," Zeno bantered as he walked towards his dresser, "Do you want me inside you again, Mel?"

I gulped. I mean, the offer is on the table, isn't it? 

"I don't date," I snarl, "Dating isn't my thing."

He places both his hands on the dresser, leaning on his arms and looking down.

"Oh but fucking me is, right?" he remarked. "You like it when I fuck you, Mel?"

I don't say a word. Instead, I watch the frustration pool inside him. 

What else do you have to say, Zeno?

Zeno pushes himself off the dresser and storms right towards me as I back up, when suddenly my legs give up as it collides with the ottoman of his bed, leaving me seated on the tufted furniture.

He stands in front of me, looking down with more frustration; sexual frustration.

"I asked you a question, Mel," he said lowly, "Do you like it when I fuck you?"