I MA G I N E

Hey guys-

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER SKSKSKSKS. Also, enjoy yet ANOTHER VIDEO I made lol

Without further adieu, I present to you...

I M A G I N E

amelie zabini

"Would you all slow down? Fucks sake," I mutter in attempt to catch up with the group.

We've decided to apparate to the bustling city of London. People are walking from different directions, rushing to get somewhere. Commotion in the air and chatter all around. It was a bit overwhelming given that I'm slightly high right now.

"Slowpoke much?" Scarlett beckoned as she intertwined her fingers with mine. "Are we window-shopping or actually shopping?"

The boys groaned.

"Bloody hell, we're going to be here for a while," Zeno mumbled to Zenith and Oli.

"Okay and? Piss off if it bothers you so much-. Mel could you please walk faster?" Scarlett berated.

"I don't-. Understand why you want me to walk faster I mean we're literally all going the same direction-." I preened.

"It's like I'm fucking dragging you," Scarlett said, gripping tighter onto my hand, "You act like you just ran a bloody mile."

The truth is, Scarlett, I have been fucked roughly by your cousin and I'm not sure how I'm even out and about walking like I'm fine.

"Odd," Zeno scoffed.

I glanced at him and gave him an eye.

All he did was smile.

"Odd indeed," Narsa added, hand in hand with Lola.

I also glanced at Narsa who raised her eyebrows.

Narsa knew and I couldn't even hide it from her.

As we walked along the busy sidewalk of London, we window-shopped and eventually dragged one another into small to large shops, even dragging the boys along with us.

From boutiques, to knick-knack shops, to high fashion, to small bakeries- we went in them all. Throughout the fucking day, the pain in my legs only got worse.

I'd complain every now and then regarding my soreness, and the only person who'd laugh on the side is bloody Zeno.

Us four girls entered yet another boutique; pink ribbons and pastel colors, all light colors of clothing racked up out for display, sweet perfume aromas of sugar and flowers, and uptight muggles.

"We're not going to walk in any further, no," Zenith huffed, taking a seat by the entrance.

"You can find me in the shop next door," Oli added, "That's where I'm headed."

"Yup-. Me, too," Zeno blurted, "Tired of smelling fucking floral shit-."

"Wait-. Can I come?" Zenith queried as he got up from the chair.

"No, you can't," Oliver responded sarcastically. "Are you fucking stupid? Dumb questions, the lot of you."

"Wait! Before you leave," Scarlett scurries towards Oliver as she hands him her shopping bags, "Please take care of these! Thank you!"