F A B R I C

Hey guys-

UM SO ENJOY

Without further adieu, I present to you...

F A B R I C 

{viewer discretion is advised}

amelie zabini

Once school was over, it was back to our regular bonding time at one another's dorms. 

Today was the boys' dungeons this time.

Scarlett was already there, so that left me with Lola and Narsa.

We walk down the boys' corridor side by side when I suddenly notice that a few boys are whispering at one another while watching.

Ugh, Slytherin boys make my blood boil.

Some, at least.

As we reached the door, Lola knocked obnoxiously loud to purposely piss Zenith off.

Zenith swung the door opened and scoffed.

"You never fail to piss me off," he snapped.

"Move along," Narsa blurted, pushing Zenith away from the door making her way right in.

Lola and I followed. 

Immediately, I glanced over at Oliver as he waved and smiled.

"Evening," Oliver announced.

"Evening," I responded as I climbed onto Zenith's bed and kicked off my shoes.

"How was everyone's first school day back?" Scarlett queried as she started rolling a joint.

"Fuck it was fantastic," Zenith groaned. "I sat next to this stunning girl during Charms. Charlotte Willaby. The one with the large-."

"Heart? Large heart?" Zeno interrupted.

"Breasts. Large breasts," Zenith responded. 

I scoffed and pulled the blanket over my body.

"Classic Zenith objectifying women. I should stab you with a knife," Zeno snapped.

"And I should watch," Oliver added.

As conversations sparked and weed was smoked, the night progresses by doing the same things over and over again. 

I don't think I could ever get tired of anyone in this room, really. Moments like these are what I look forward to through out the day. My mum used to tell me stories regarding how her and her friends grew up, as well as my dad too. 

She had hoped that my friendships were to be similar as hers, and her hopes came true. 

On top of that, I think my friendship with the Malfoys and the Berkshires were inevitable; we're all land neighbors. 

I sit back up and decide to take a hit of the 2nd joint that they rolled. Lola and Narsa sat out of the smoking; Zeno's orders.

I reach my hand out to Oliver by the ottoman while the joint is in his hand.

"May I," I plead, opening and closing my hand out.

"You may," Oliver said through his puffed lungs, handing me the joint.

As I inhaled it, I absently glanced over at Zeno when our eyes immediately met. 

And so the tension grew.

He sat on the ottoman at the end of his bed whilst Lola and Scarlett were on his mattress. 

Leaning his elbows on his knees, legs parted, one or two strands falling in front of his face, face semi-flustered with a light crimson red.