O B S C E N E

Hey guys,

Sorry for taking months to write this. You may or may not be satisfactory with how this ended. Nonetheless, enjoy.

Without further adieu, I present to you...

O B S C E N E 

Narrator's POV

Holidays weren't the same. The snow created blankets over the fields that Blaise and Onyx used to tend to, and he'd watch from his bay window as the crops and flowers died, lived, and died again. Three years. It had been three years.

Though those three years maintained without Onyx De Loughrey, life continued, and life grew.

Earth orbited the Sun repeatedly, and life had no intention of ever pausing. It had no intention to catch its breath. How could it? The most powerful Wizard or Witch could exist, yet the only grasp they couldn't have was time. They couldn't have time.

Over the course of three years, Amelie and Zeno married one another in Greece. They had an intimate wedding on the dock of seas. By then, she had already been 3 months pregnant with her second child, Celine. She came out as a Xerox copy of Zeno. Her nose, her eyes, and her hair color. The only thing that Mel gave her was kinky hair and the attitude.

Zenith had a child with Roxanne Weasley, the daughter of Angelina and George Weasley. Zenith and Roxanne are not together, but they co-parent without any problems.

Scarlett married Vicente Ricci a year after Amelie and Zeno's wedding. Scarlett was hesitant about having kids, but she eventually gave in and became pregnant with her first child 5 months after their wedding.

Charlotte and Oliver agreed not to have any more children. After their sixth child, she refused to have any more. Their marriage has been nothing but joy. Every now and then, Oliver and Charlotte have their moments, but it's the patience and perseverance that get them through their rough patches.

Lola, Jack, and Narsa spent the last three years traveling the world. Lola couldn't stand staying at home with her parents as an Auror for the ministry. She quit her job and became a globetrotter. Jack and Narsa showed her all the wonders of the world, and they have yet to travel the rest of Brazil.

Prince spent his three years working alongside his father. They opened more floral shops in Australia and Greece. Prince ended up residing in Greece, about 3-4 blocks away from their newest floral shop. He managed to acquire a few lady-friends that kept him company every now and then. Supposedly, it runs in the blood.

Lilith, Luna and Lorenzo's youngest, still attends Hogwarts and lives with her parents.

Draco and Lucille's relationship maintained steady and peaceful. Draco fought with his addiction every breathing second of his life since his last encounter with Onyx. He couldn't fail his wife again, and he couldn't fail his children any further. He slowly gained respect from Scarlett and Narsa, but it was Oliver who refused to budge. Sure, Oliver keeps it neutral during family events, but a lot goes on behind his big, blue eyes.

Lorenzo and Luna moved into a smaller home in Dorset. A big home with only one child was too much for Luna. It was a lot to clean and maintain.

Blaise sold his home to a company that turned his home into a 'museum'. After the publication of The Shocking Survival of Onyx De Loughrey, popularity grew among the Zabinis in the wizarding world. Over 100 million couples were sold within 2 years. By the end of the second year, he was offered a large amount of money to convert their home into a walk-in museum for others to see what life was like after Onyx's hardships.