S W E E T S

Hey guys-

Book trailer is above this chapter! It's more of a cast video but you get it. EXPLICIT CONTENT in the video.

Without further adieu, I present to you...

S W E E T S | Viewer discretion is advised

amelie zabini

I walked alongside Zeno as we headed towards Potions class.

On the way, it felt weird. Very different. I mean, the tension was at an all time high. Like I felt.. hot.. Like, flustered. Like, Holy fuck. The only and only womanizer of Hogwarts Zeno Berkshire wants to mess around with me? 

Sure, I'm just like every other girl he's ever decided to fuck with, but for some reason it feels a tad bit better or a tad bit cooler because I've known him for so long that I know his every trick, which will make it harder for him to even come in between my legs.

It'll always be 'nice try' from this point on.

I think it's time he receives a challenge, really. 

He's spoon fed- it's time he plays a little harder this time.

Amelie Zabini does not hand it over so easily. 

As for the teasing, two can play at that game.

No obstacl-.

"Hey guys," Oliver interrupted, "Potions, right?"

Oliver started walking along with us.

"Yes, sir," Zeno responded.

Shit, I forgot about Oliver.

Wait, why should I remember? 

I'm single. 

"Do you guys want to skip lunch?" Oliver queried.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I have weed," he harshly whispered, following a laugh.

Zeno scoffed.

"Bad, bad boy, Oliver," Zeno joked, "Count me in."

I rolled my eyes.

"You two are idiots," I stated.

"But you love us, don't you?" Oliver sneered.

"Whatever," I responded, "I'm going to lunch after. You guys go on ahead."

"More for us, I guess," Zeno retorted.

Suddenly, a black-haired brown-eyed girl with a Gryffindor robe waves aggressively at us.

No, scratch that.

At Zeno.

"Hello Zeno," she said lowly and slow with a small smirk. 

Oliver couldn't help but snort, but he cleared his throat immediately to play it off.

"Hello, darling. What brings you to the entrance of Potions?" Zeno asked softly, as he walked up to her.

Fucking hell he's tall. 

"I have class here," she responded whilst maintaining eye contact with him, "Do you?"

"Indeed," he responded, as he turned around to us, "I also have class with my cousins and my really good friend."

She looked at us and waved aggressively. 

I awkwardly smiled and waved back, while Oliver just raised his head a little to signify that he acknowledged her wave. 

"Which shag is that?" Oliver whispered.