S T O R M E D

Hey guys-

Filler chapter, but an important filler.

zeno berkshire

The four of us strut down the Ravenclaw corridors; Narsa told us that Zenith and Eleanor were in Eleanor's dorm.

Fucking Eleanor.

Ravenclaws left and right were looking at us as we stomped towards the girls' corridors.

Bloody hell, adrenaline was pumping through my veins.

Glancing over at Oliver, he's been clenching his fists for a long time.

A vein has even appeared across his head.

Looking at Mel, she's fucking pissed.

Her jaw is clenched and she's like-. Heavily breathing.

Like she's going to explode.

I, too, feel the same way.

As we arrive Eleanor's front door, I aggressively pound on the door without hesitation.

Standing to my left is Oliver; standing to my right is Mel.

Scarlett is right behind us; she's nervous.

It's okay, Scar. Nothing bad is going to happen to you.

Oliver pounds on the door again.

Just then, Eleanor opens the door half way - she's wearing completely nothing but a blanket wrapped around her like a fucking towel.

"Can I help y-." 

"Move, bitch," Mel spat.

Mel shoves the door open, cutting off Eleanor, as she topples to the ground grasping onto the blanket around her body in hopes that it doesn't slip.

Amelie storms into the room while the three of us follow her.

Zenith is laying on Eleanor's bed with shock in his eyes.

Immediately, he sits up.

"Wha-what's going on?" Zenith blurted as he climbed off the bed, "Is everything alright?"

Immediately, I stomp towards him and swing at his face, with Oliver following behind me.

"Zeno!" Eleanor shouts, "Stop it!"

"Shut the fuck up, you fucking cunt!" Amelie scowls as Eleanor flinches. 

"You think being fucking toxic is fun?" Oliver preened as he punched Zenith once more.

"What the-." 

Mel shoves Oliver and I aside and throws many punches to his face.

Zenith tries to shove Mel off of him, but she's too strong.

"You- think- it's- o-kay- to-hurt-women?!" Mel exclaims through her punches.

"What the fuck!" Zenith growls as he pushes Mel off. "What the fuck did I fucking do!"

Zenith's lip was busted; cheekbone was busted; and he was clueless.

Oliver takes him by the neck by surprise and grips hard.

"If you ever hurt my sister again, or speak to her, I will fuck your life up so fucking bad, Zenith," Oliver spat.

Oliver let go of his neck as he started coughing aggressively.

"I never even touched Scarlett-." Zenith choked.

I punched him straight in the jaw as Eleanor yelped.