B O R I N G

Hey guys-

Sorry for the long wait. I was in front of my laptop the WHOLE DAY trying to think of what to write. So here it is. Before you continue, I will warn you now:

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT FOR THOSE 13 AND YOUNGER (PLEASE). This chapter is ALSO not VANILLA sex. It's not your regular passionate sex, so if you only want stuff like that, make your way towards His Hufflepuff. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR 'ew what the fuck' COMMENTS. I HAVE ALREADY WARNED YOU.

Without further adieu, I present to you...

B O R I N G

{viewer discretion is HIGHLY advised}

lola berkshire

5:02 am

I get up from my bed quickly.

The sky is barely blue.

I glance over at Amelie; she's fast asleep.

I glance over at Scarlett; she's asleep, as well.

Perfect.

I jolt to my dresser and put on some loose-fitted clothing; sweatpants and one of Zeno's old Quidditch t-shirts.

I grab my wand from my bedside table and creep out the dorm quietly.

I step out onto the cold corridors- it's silent as fuck.

Without hesitation, I apparate back home.

A twirl, a swoosh, and a churn of atmosphere and I arrive in the front of my house.

Though I'm not going to my house.

The air is cold. It's dewy. The grass is wet. Sky is barely blue. Smells like a field of flowers. Just things I'll never get tired of.

I take a 13 minute walk to Miles' land.

As I get closer to his house, my heart beats faster.

Bloody hell, why am I so nervous?

I walk up to Miles' porch; light brown home with white stairs, dimly lit with white trimmed sconces side by side the large white french doors.

I knock 4 times with the knuckle of my finger.

It's an inside joke that Miles and I have.

The door opens slowly and Miles' eyes immediately light up.

A smile forms on his face as he pulls me into an embrace.

"Lola," he breathes, "You actually came."

"Of course I'd come, Miles," I respond.

Miles lifts my chin with his finger and places a warm kiss on my lips.

Butterflies fly and swoon in my stomach and chills are sent down my spine; I love kissing Miles.

"Come in," he gestured into the home, "Do you want tea?"

I walk into the home as he follows, then closes the door behind him.

The aroma of cinnamon, lavender, and mahogany fulfills my senses- it's an odd combination, but his parents are one of the nicest people I know, so it compensates.

"No, I'm fine," I respond softly, "Thank you. Where's Mr. and Mrs. Wright?"

"They're asleep," he says, "You could stay until they wake-."

"I can't. I have to go back to school in time for breakfast. It'll raise suspicion if I'm not back in time. I never miss breakfast."

Miles sighs.