S H I R T

Hey guys-

If this is too vanilla, I'm sorry LOL. Bare with me because Zeno is literally at his parents' house for the night.

Without further adieu, I present to you...

S H I R T

amelie zabini

Zeno and I step into his room; his large queen-sized bed with a black-railed modernized headboard, rich ivory duvet covers, dark royal blue walls accompanied with minimal posters and two hanging green plants by his window.

Dark mahogany floors with a ragged rug - almost victorian themed - on top. He had an ottoman at the edge of his bed which was covered in folded throw blankets and clothes that couldn't fit in his trunk back to school.

I knew this room all too well; I knew all the rooms in this house all too well. Zeno's room was wedged between Prince's and Lola's.

It was the bathroom, then Lorenzo and Luna's room; they were nudged between Lola and the bathroom.

Zeno's room was minimalistic; or so he tried to keep it that way. His mum wanted vibrancy - all the colors on the rainbow in each room.

But Zeno is a simple man; he'd choose a plain velvet duvet over one with embroidered paisleys.

His dresser didn't have much on it; a tray of colognes, a jewelry box with little to no jewelry, and other masculine toiletries.

This was the second largest room in the humble home; Lola coming at third and, well, you guessed it: Prince at fourth.

"Are you just going to look around?" Zeno interrupted my thoughts.

I snapped back to reality and diverted my attention onto the now-shirtless Zeno.

Bloody hell, Merlin really took his time on you.

"Could I borrow a shirt?" I queried as I sat on the edge of his bed, "I didn't know we'd be staying back home overnight."

"Of course," he responded softly.

Zeno slid his dresser open; gripping onto the handle like it had somewhere to be.

He scavenged through the many folded t-shirts in his drawer; Zeno was always a neat one.

Pulling out a plain grey t-shirt, he tossed it towards me as I caught it with one hand.

As I unbuttoned my blouse, Zeno leaned against his dresser with his arms crossed. Observing me with a smirk.

"Can I help you...?" I stopped in my tracks.

"No need," he said sly, "Just watching is all."

I rolled my eyes.

"Unless you want me to turn around, Mel," Zeno added.

"No need," I responded back.

Zeno licked his bottom lip at a quick stance.

Unraveling my clothing, I slipped off the white blouse and tossed it on the ottoman.

I stood up from his bed and slipped off my skirt.

Slowly.

Remaining eye contact with Zeno Berkshire.

Slowly removing my skirt.

This made him adjust his pants.

His black dress pants that didn't hesitate to accentuate the growing bulge between his thighs.