Yandere Luther Hargreeves

Gets jealous super easily~

Will give people death stares who look at you or try to talk to you~

Only has a soft side to you~

LOTS of kisses and cuddles~

Cute names like babe, princess,doll~

When you find out he killed someone he'll say"I- it's not what it looks like, wait listen to me I did this for us, c'mon you have to be believe me I'm your boyfriend!"~

If you ignore him he'll think he did something wrong and will take extra care of you and never leave your side~

Will stalk you,steal your belongings, take pictures of you~

If your struggling with work he'll help you and even do it for you~

MANIPULATIVE~

Will always have his big body around yours so you know who you belong to~

Likes to play with your hair, bake you food, take you out shopping, take care of your body~

Likes it when you run to him for protection, admire him, give him compliments~

Is very protective of you and won't let anyone touch you but him~

If someone doesn't take the hint to leave he'll kidnap them and hurt them badly or maybe even kill them~

If he sees you with someone else he'll come up to secretly giving the person a death stare and will wrap his hands around your waist and will say an excuse to leave~

Needs to know where your at ALL the time if not he won't be that gentle with you~

That's all hope you enjoyed~