Yandere Billy Hargrove

Likes to call you babe, baby, beautiful~

Always has his hands around your waist showing you off~

Likes to give you LOTS of kisses, compliments, and likes to take you out on dates~

Will get jealous if he sees you way to happy with someone he doesn't know and he'll come up to you and put his hand around your waist pulling you closer to him and will just start kissing you until they get uncomfortable and leave~

Will manipulate or gaslight you if he ever needs to even though he does it regularly~

Before you guys meet he would always stare at you and think about you 24/7 and it was only a few weeks later that he asked you out~

When you both met he asked you out on a date and bought you a gift and complimented you hundreds of times and took you to a nice diner asking you some questions about your life and pretend to have things in common with you~

Talks about how you guys are a perfect couple and how you guys should move away from here for a better life and he'll provide anything~

Your the only one who can bring out his good side when he's mad or his soft side~

Likes to kiss you on the lips, neck, hand, thighs~

Likes to spoil you with lots of gifts, always taking you out, good food~

Will do ANYTHING you ask him to do because he loves you so much~

Doing "it" for the first time he'll take it slow admiring your body and giving you lots of compliments along the way until your ready for him to blow your back~

Has lots of pictures and you in which you probably don't know he has~

Likes to tease you and and sexually he loves seeing your face all flushed up~

Will stare at people intensely if they keep looking at you or if they try to approach you~

Won't hesitate to hurt people if they talk bad about you and will embarrass them in every way he can~

If you ignore him he'll think you finally realised he's been manipulating you and will bring you lots of gifts and will be overly nice to you only to realize you were stressing over something~

That's all hope you enjoyed