Yandere Ben Barnes

You would first meet in a cafe and you caught his eyes so he went up to you and asked for your number you said yes and he bought you a coffee and you guys chit chatted~

You guys agreed to hang out another time and as time went on you guys were hanging out everyday you always noticed that he would always give you gifts and it was always the expensive kind, he would always pay for the meals, compliment you every second which warmed your heart, and called you nicknames which made you blush~

Everything was fine until things took a turn you would notice that he would always want to be with you and you could see he go irritated when you said he couldn't and sometimes he looked like he was looking for something or someone~

He also got very jealous when you interacted with other people he didn't know or looked at someone for to long and be always kept an extra eye on them but you didn't notice since he was quick~

Would always talk how you guys are more than just freinds how you guys need eachother how it's the best for both of you and if you tried to change the subject he would manipulate you or gaslight you which was more common between you guys~

Once he pushed you to the edge you finally agreed to be his girlfriend and move in with him which calmed him down and it wasn't so bad you got everything nice house, lots of cars, expensive jewelry, clothes, shoes, accessories, amazing food, you didn't even have to clean after yourself~

But he was very protective of you, you didn't even notice that he put a tracker in your phone and had someone follow you when he wasn't around and made them take pictures of you but when he was with you he would hold onto you tightly and wouldn't let you talk to anyone or look at someone for to long~

Likes to kiss you on the neck, hands, lips, thighs, forehead he would always make you sit on his lap~

You didn't notice but he would be cold when he wasn't with you and you were the one who brought out the good in him~

He would do anything for you and you don't even realize it he also teases you romantically and sexually sooner or later be will ask you be his wife and maybe have children in the future and you guys will live forever together in peace~

That's all hope you enjoyed~