Yandere Sadie Sink

From the moment she saw you she knew you guys had to be together so she went up to you and asked for your number and asked if you wanted to hangout later in which you agreed~

As time went on you guys hung out a lot more getting more comfortable with eachother but you also noticed her strange behavior that included her staring intensely at other people when they looked at you and when she questioned her she made up a lie~

She would also call you names like sweetheart, love, bae, and other name s which you found a bit weird since she said them like you guys were dating~

She would always be with you and was always a little too close to you and if you politely told her to give you some space she'll gaslight you so you just stuck with it~

And when she wasn't with you she was always in a bad mood and when you came everybody was glad they wouldn have to deal with that~

She would always spoil you even though you said she didn't have too she would give you lots of jewelry, nice clothes and shoes, take you out for nice food, take you out to go to a museum, fair, ect~

You would also notice how she did everything for you even if you didn't mention it or ask her to do it and that's when you tried to stop being in contact with her~

You didn't notice but she was secretly stalking you since day one she had lots of pictures and videos of you doing the most boring things in which she found exciting she also had a tracker on you so she always acted surprised when you two meet and she secretly hid a few cameras inside and outside of your home~

And when you noticed what was going on and confronted her you didn't see her good side and she admitted all the things she was doing and forced you to be your girlfriend you wanted to say no but you knew what she was capable of~

You were never allowed to go out unless she was with you and if she went alone she would ask you a ton of questions and she knew if you were lying, she also made sure you grew distant from your family and friends~

She would always stare at you and touch you saying how much she loved you and how you guys are meant to be~

She loves kissing you anywhere especially the neck and that can turn into making love all night which involves alot of teasing~

She is very protective of you and if someone tries to approach you, you guys will leave your shared house and take care of some business with the person~

She loves you so much nobody is going to get in her way and is willing to do anything for you and you guys will live somewhere far away and be a happy couple~

That's all hope you enjoyed~