Yandere Pietro Maximoff husband

VERY protective of you~

Will plan a small wedding for you and will get you an expensive ring and dress, don't ask how he got the money though~

Will spoil you buying you expensive clothing, food, jewelry, gifts and more~

On the night of your honeymoon he will take things nice and slow until your ready and the room will be filled with compliments "Your being so good for me" "Just like that oh your so good"~

Will buy a house that is far away from the world and if you question him he'll just say "You will have lots space to run around and it will be very quiet compared to the city"~

You will start to notice his weird behavior when he doesn't let you hang out with your friends or family saying that they'll put you in danger~

And that's when you lost it when he wouldn't let you go out to the city even if you were just going to shop you yelled at him saying how he's taking away you're freedom but in return he'll just gaslight you saying stuff like "Baby I did this for us don't you enjoy spending time with me" "You don't realize how dangerous the world is if I'm not by your side"

Sooner or later he'll let you visit the city but little so you know he will also be with you making sure your getting hurt along the way so you'll be running back to him saying how sorry you were for doubting him~

If you guys ever decide to have chrilden he'll go overboard and will buy lots of boy and girl clothes with the help of her sister Wanda and will do EVERYTHING for you even if it's brushing your teeth he'll refuse to let you do anything saying you'll get hurt and you remember last time so you listen to him~

You will also be given lots of compliments like "You are doing so well princesa" "You look so beautiful holding our baby"  and the best  massages, food, music~

Once the baby is brought into the world you guys will be shocked that you gave birth to a set of twins boy and girl Pietro and you will be very happy~

But pietro will also be very protective of them not letting them go out to the city and only you, Pietro, and Wanda can interact with them but they will also be very spoiled getting all the toys they want and lots of candy that you do not approve of but you guys will be a very loving family~

That's all hope you enjoyed~