Yandere Cedric Diggory

Would call you cute names like sweetheart, love, baby~

He would always be by your side holding your hand or you holding his arm and will always be watching you whether it's you catching him staring at you in class or him quietly following behind you~

You guys both first meet when you both were running late and you guys bumped into eachother causing you to drop whatever you were holding and like the gentleman he is he helped you pick your stuff on when his hands brushed against yours and you both looked into eachothers eyes you thought nothing of it but he just saw the most beautiful girl he has ever seen you quickly ran away before you could introduce yourself~

Throughout the day he kept thinking about you and waited until lunch to find you he looked everywhere at your house when he finally saw you, you were leaving to go to your dorm when he went up to you and said that be saw you earlier and asked if you wanted to hangout later you agreed and that made his day complete~

You guys talked about school how hard and boring it was and talked about your hobbies and interests you guys had alot in common making you both closer and hanging out more~

He would always want to be with you and if you politely said he couldn't he'll most likely gaslight you and have no shame in it and if other people question it he'll do something about it and it won't be good~

Loves giving you kisses on the head, lips, hand, thighs and will always be complimenting you head to toe and loves cuddling with you or giving each other any type of affection~

Gets very jealous when you hang out with other boys and will steal you away from them telling you how they're not good people and your only safe with him~

When he asked you to the yule ball dance and you said you already had a date he asked who he was out of "curiosity" and went out looking for the boy telling him that he needs to cancel the date to the point where he was threatening him with a dangerous spell and once he saw you on the floor crying he came up to you saying how he only deserves you and any other boy will break your heart so you accepted to be his date~

You guys had a great night and you were glad you had someone like him he then took you somewhere no one will find you and then confessed his love for you since day one not wanting your heart to be broken by another boy you said yes~

Now he had you in his hands knowing both of you would do anything for eachother and you guys will have the life he always dreamed of~

That's all hope you enjoyed~