Yandere Alice Cullen

LOTS of kisses and compliments~

Cute names like sweetheart,darling,baby~

Always having your arm around hers~

When she sees you in her vision she is overly excited and can't wait to meet you and when it's finally time she'll act like she has known you for her whole life~

If you ignore her she'll think she did something wrong and will ask Edward what you're thinking about and it'll just be you stressing about homework, she'll just sigh of relief knowing she did nothing wrong and then will offer to help you~

Talks about how you guys are a cute couple~

Sometimes she'll just stare at you admiring your beauty~

If she sees another guy flirting with you she'll just giggle and will wrap your arm around hers explaining that you're taken~

VERY protective of you whether your human or vampire~

Will definitely help you with homework or a test~

She can't help but feel a little curious about what you guys were talking about when she sees you with someone she doesn't know~

If she needs to manipulate you she will~

Definitely stalks you before you guys meet so don't be surprised when she knows everything about you~

Isn't a fan of killing but if she thinks someone is a danger to your relationship she will kill them and will comfort you if you were close to them~

Will tease you romantically and sexually~

Likes to kiss you practically anywhere and LOVES going on dates with you but she loves you more when you're in her bed~

Doing "it" for the first time she will be very gentle with you and lowkey scared that she's gonna bite you but once you guys are comfortable you won't be walking for days~

Will spoil you whether it's buying you gifts, amazing food and clothes, having a bath ready for you with rose petals~

If someone doesn't take the hint that you're taken she'll kidnap them and scare them until they learned there lesson~

Can't help but feel a little jealous when she sees you having fun with someone she doesn't know so she'll make up fake lies about them or make an excuse of why you can't be with them~

That's all hope you enjoyed~