Yandere crush Jackson Rathbone

He first saw you at a store and though you were the most beautiful women he had seen and then asked for your number in which you agreed and he couldn't stop thinking about you~

He first texted you saying how beautiful you are and asked you on a date you said yes and gave him your address and he picked you up telling you again how beautiful you looked and gave a bouquet of flowers you were a bit shocked since you guys just met eachother he then opened the door of the car to let you in~

You also noticed that he looks rich he had what looked like an expensive watch, a car that looked expensive and clothes that looked expensive too~

He took you to a fancy restaurant in which you were not used to you guys went inside and a waitress lead you to your table she then gave you guys the menu and you were shocked at the priceing Jack saw your reaction and said to not worry about it because he already paid beforehand which you thought was weird since you guys just met~

The waitress came to take your order snapping you out of your thoughts you then ordered steak and wine jack also ordered the same, jack then asked you about your interests and hobbies which he also liked making you a more comfortable with him~

The food then came and while you were eating you noticed a lot of people staring at him but he didn't seem to notice only looking at you once you guys were done he paid for the bill even though you insisted~

He drove you back to your house thanking you saying how he had a wonderful night you then went inside your house thinking everything was fine but little did you know he put a tracking device on you so don't be shocked when you keep running into him~

You were in your bed thinking about the date and noticed that he was always giving you compliments which gave you butterflies you then remembered the the flowers he gave you, you put them in a vase and you couldn't help but think about his strange behavior the way he looked at you and how he was always the first one to ask questions and how he also paid beforehand~

You started to go out with him more getting more and more comfortable with him you also noticed how he gave you lots of gifts and compliments~

You guys then became official but he always had eyes looking at him so out of curiosity you googled his name and you were so shocked to see that he was an actor and you couldn't believe you were dating him a famous actor~

As you guys dated you noticed how he would look at certain people who looked at you or tried to approach you, you questioned it but he always made an excuse~

Whenever you went somewhere he was always by your side when you told him he didn't have to he refuses everytime saying he's protecting you from bad things~

He likes to kiss you on the neck, hands, anywhere in the face, and of course in the lips he won't tell you but he likes to kiss you infront of people who want you and envy you~

You won't notice it but he secretly manipulates you and gaslights you without you knowing~

Will bring up the topic of you guys moving in together every now and then telling you how you'll have much more space and better safety~

Once you guys move in the together prepare to be spoiled you will have all designer clothes, fancy food, expensive jewelry, and lots of time to make love with your boyfriend~

He truly loves you and will do anything to keep you close and sooner  or later you guys will start a family~

That's all hope you enjoyed~