Yandere Leta Lestrange

Cute names like, babygirl, princess, doll~

Will follow you everywhere you go and if you're not comfortable with that she just stalk you~

She will know when you lie and she can make you tell the truth in an instant~

LOTS of kisses and cuddles~

Get ready because she will spoil you~

Gets jealous easily but won't show it~

Get ready to catch her staring at you every second~

EXPERT at manipulating you~

When you find out she killed someone for you she'll say " What are you doing here..? I didn't do this believe me I love you you know I wouldn't do this love." ~

If you ignore her she'll think you found out about her bad side and will start being A LOT way more nicer~

Talks about how you're the most beautiful thing to exist to her and how she's so lucky to have you~

Will act like very polite and very kind when both of you meet~

When she sees you talking to someone else she'll track down that person to know everything about them and will make you stay away from them~

Will stare people down when someone tries to approach you~

VERY protective of you and is very caring~

Likes kissing you anywhere and loves slow passionate kisses~

Doing "it" for the first time she'll be very gentle and treat you like a goddess/god~

Only has a soft side to you~

That's all hope you enjoyed~