Yandere Husband Mattheo Riddle

Will get you an expensive ring and wedding dress for you~

You will have an expensive wedding with lots of flowers and a big dress and a large white cake that's decorated with flowers and beads~

When he sees you walking down the aisle he will have the biggest smile on his face and can believe that your finally his wife~

On the night of your honeymoon he will take it nice and slow telling you how much he loves you and how you guys will make a perfect family and once you guys are ready you'll have the best night or your life~

You guys will move away from the city life into a small town and he won't tell your family and friends where you guys went off to so while you guys are having the best time of your life they'll be crying down wondering where you are~

When you want to visit your family or friends he'll make up excuses or lies and when you question him he'll gaslight you and manipulate until you completely forget about them~

If you ever want to go out he'll will always need to be with you because you need protection but in reality he doesn't want anyone to approach you or see that your the missing girl~

If someone looks like they're going to approach you or keeps looking at you he'll lie about something and that you guys need to get out of there because it's an emergency but he'll later go back to check on the person who was looking at you~

If someone compliments you or your laughing a little too hard with someone he doesn't know he'll make sure that person never enters your life anymore~

You'll start to notice his bad side more and more and when you question him he'll finally snap he'll grab you by your face and drag you into your shared bedroom and tell you he's just protecting you and it's the best for you~

Later on when you guys decide to have a baby he'll be ten times more protective and controlling and you won't be able to do anything without his permission but you will have lots of fancy food, clothes, toys, and he'll give you anything you want~

If you ever try to escape from him with the child he will send his freinds to track you and bring you home and your baby will be taken from you and you'll be locked in a room with nothing until you learn your lesson but doing this hurts him more than it does to you and he's only doing this because he loves you~

And you will never ever escape from him ever again and you will learn to love him and then you guys will be a perfect happy family again and maybe just maybe will you get a little freedom~

That's all hope you enjoyed~