Yandere cullens

Let's start off by saying you will NEVER have privacy there will always be someone with you whether you know it or not~

They are VERY protective of you to the point where you can't do simple tasks~

You will have LOTS of affection like kisses, cuddling, cute names~

You will be spoiled whether you like it or not like they will take you on dates, you will receive lots of gifts, delicious food, amazing clothes by the one and only Alice Cullen, amazing trips~

If you ever see or hear about them and you don't like them it won't be a bit deal they will wait but when they realize your not giving in they'll have jasper manipulate your feelings they don't see this ad cruel or mean they just want you to feel loved~

Even though you love them all equally some of them can't help but feel a little jealous when you spend more time with others than with them or if your having a good time with one of them~

Again you will never be alone so don't be scared when you see a pair of eyes on you or more, they just want to admire there loved one they also don't think it's weird that they stare at you when your asleep they think they are protecting you~

If you ignore one of them or all of them they'll get very suspicious and think they did something wrong like not give you enough love or someone said something mean so they'll have Edward read your mind just to find out your stressing over a exam, yes they'll be relieved but you almost scared them to death so you gotta make it up to them~

They all love hearing you talk about anything your interested in, they love seeing your face light up it melts their heart you also love hearing their lives before they were a vampire you also have interesting talks with them romantically and sexually~

One thing you love about being their lover is that they only have a soft side to you so everyone will be shocked when you enter school with deadly looking vampires so everyone knows not to mess with you~

If someone is flirting with you they'll laugh it off knowing they don't stand a chance with you but if they keep flirting with you even though you and your lovers told them to stop they might think of getting rid of them, they won't tell you though they don't want you to see them as something you don't love them for so if one day he magically disappears and they're all extra happy today don't question it~

If someone ever tries to approach you they'll give them a glare and if that doesn't work they'll will eye someone to stop him from approaching you they don't want you to think that every time someone approaches you they magically dissaper~

Being there lover has lots of benefits like them doing absolutely anything you ask them so you use this benefit romantically and sexually or just if your bored~

If one day you ever catch them killing someone or in the process they will run to you and knock you out (gently) until they can think of a lie to tell you so the next morning you wake up ask them what you saw they'll just say it was a bad dream and when you see the person that you thought they killed you'll be glad it was not what you thought but in reality they just hired someone to act like them~

They LOVEEE teasing you whether it's romantically or sexually they love seeing your face all flushed up saying how cute you look and kissing you just to tease you more~

Before you guys were together Alice had a vision of you and she was more than excited to meet you, she told everyone and no one could wait so they started stalking you but they wouldn't call it stalking they just wanted to know you better and they a couldn't wait to meet you~

They LOVE kissing you whether it's slow and sloppy or fast and rough they love it more when multipe of them are kissing you but they love kissing you in other areas, again whether it's one of them or multiple of them~

Doing "it" for the first time with all of them they will ask a million times if that's okay with you and when you guys are ready they will be very gentle and will go slow until you're ready for more and along the way they will praise you and kiss you once your ready be prepared not to walk for weeks or months~

If you ever decide to have a child they will be hesitant not in a bad way they just want you to be safe, when they finally agree you won't be able to go anywhere without them or doing anything they think doing everyday stuff will kill you once your ready to deliver the baby you will have everyone panicking and lots of support once you have your baby there will be lots of awes everyone will gush over the baby and will be very glad that you had one and you guys will be a beautiful large family~

That's all hope you enjoyed~