Yandere Aquaman

LOTS of kisses and compliments~

Cute names like sweetheart, my queen, babe, baby~

Will manipulate you into thinking your family or close friends hate you so you have to rely on him~

If someone tries to flirt with you he'll just laugh it off knowing they don't have a chance~

Won't hesitate to give someone a beating if they bother you~

WILL spoil you whether you like it or not with flowers, jewelry, clothes, amazing food, ect~

Talks about how you will make a amazing mother in the future and how you're the most beautiful person in the world~

If you ignore him he'll be very confused and will ask if he did anything wrong giving you gifts in the process~

When you find out he killed someone for you he'll say "Oh baby no you weren't supposed to see this, shh why are you screaming and shaking is something wrong..? " ~

VERY protective of you~

Will act like a gentleman and do everything you like to make sure you like him~

If he sees you talking to someone he doesn't know he'll ask you a TON of questions and then will make him disappear from your life in a few days~

Will do ANYTHING you ask him to do~

Likes to kiss you on the back of your palm, forehead, lips,  anywhere really this are just some of his favorites~

If he sees you with someone that is making you uncomfortable he'll step in and will start making out with you till they get uncomfortable and leave~

Doing "it" for the first time he will be very gentle with your body and will make sure you're comfortable~

Will tease you if you get jealous, reassuring you nobody can replace you~

Before you guys started dating you lost lots of belongings because of him~

That's all hope you enjoyed~