Yandere Superman

You guys will first meet eachother when he saved you from getting hit by a car, while you thanked him he just saw the most beautiful girl in his eyes~

Days later you went back to your normal life but he could not stop thinking about you he believed that you guys were soulmates so he started to stalk you day and night~

He took lots of pictures of you and wrote down what you liked and disliked later on he noticed that you kept seeing this guy and that angered him so he did what he believed was right he killed him a day later you were at a grocery store and this was his chance to talk to you he asked for your number in which you gave to him~

He then asked if you wanted to get coffee you said yes hoping it would cheer you up and it did you found out you guys had alot in common and you took an interest in him because of that~

He paid for the check even though you insisted and then asked if you wanted to stay at his house you said yes not releasing the mess you were going to get in you guys arrived at his house and you quickly noticed that he was rich, he led you inside and you guys talked and drinked you started to get dizzy until you blacked out~

You woke up in a large room with romantic music playing he came in with breakfast you were going to move but noticed that your legs and arms were tied you screamed and tried to break free but he told you to calm down saying your safe and finally home~

You were going to scream but he quickly covered your mouth until you stopped screaming he then told you how he loved you since you guys met and how you guys are meant to be and you'll love him no matter what~

He would always be by your side whether you noticed it or not, he would also give you lots kisses even if you moved away, he would always spoil you giving you fancy clothes, shoes, jewelry, makeup, ect~

He does everything for you and I mean everything and soon you started to fall inlove with him he loved you like nobody else so he took you out and you didn't try to escape and that made him trust you more~

He started taking you out more and more but he was always protective of you and wouldn't let you talk to anyone or look at anyone and if anyone tried to talk to you or if they were looking at you for to long he would have done something that you weren't allowed to see~

Whether you noticed it or not he always got jealous if someone was looking at you I mean it made sense but you belonged to him and no one was allowed to look at you but him~

Sooner or later he asked to be your finance and that was the start for a beautiful happy family~

That's all hope you enjoyed~