Yandere Jasper Hale

Cute names like darling, sweetheart, baby~

VERY protective of you whether you're a human or vampire~

LOTS of kisses and compliments~

Will manipulate your emotions if he has too~

Will get jealous if he sees you with someone he doesn't know~

Will always talk about how you're so beautiful and how lucky he is to have you~

If you ignore him he'll be confused and will ask Edward to read your mind and if he sees nothing then jasper will just shower you with love~

Will act like a total gentleman when you both first meet and will manipulate your emotions to get you to like him~

Will do anything you ask him to do~

If someone is bothering you he'll walk up to the two of you and will just start kissing you until he gets uncomfortable and leaves but that doesn't mean he won't keep an eye on him~

Has probably stalked you before you two met and in the process he learns a lot of things about you and was looking forward every day to meeting you~

Likes to kiss you gently on the lips and soft kisses on the body~

Will always try his best to not drink
your blood when your human~

Doing "it" for the first time he will be very gentle with you and will compliment you on how good you are being to him and once you guys are adjusted be prepared for him to break your back~

If he ever decides on killing someone he'll start making a plan and will try to stay away from Edward but not too much that they suspect him and when it's finally time he'll do it fast and go back to the house acting like everything is fine~

Will tease you romantically and sexually~

Before you guys meet he would have been always staring at you but when you look he's gone~

Can make people scared with just a stare~

Loves listening to you talking about your day and seeing your smile~

Spoils you whether you like it or not~

Treats you like a queen and cares for you~

That's all hope you enjoyed~