Yandere Venom

LOTS of kisses and cuddling~

Cute names like baby, darling,honey~

VERY protective of you~

Will manipulate you if needed they don't wanna be the bad guys but if they need to they will~

They'll get jealous easily but will have to restrain themselves~

If you ignore them they'll be very confused and will ask if anythings wrong to you~

Expect all your time devoted to them~

Talks about how you're the most precious thing to them~

Likes to stare at you ALL the time~

When you find out they killed someone for you they'll say " No no no it's not what it looks like trust us we're the good guys here." ~

Will act very sweet and caring when you both meet trying to get on your good side~

If someone else tries to approach you they'll glare them down and if it doesn't work they'll teach them a lesson~

Them doing absolutely ANYTHING you ask them~

Venom immediately taking a liking to you~

If he sees you talking to someone they don't know he'll get very suspicious of them~

Them only having a soft side to you~

They'll definitely stalk you before talking to you or dating you and will have pictures and notes filled about you~

A few spots they like to kiss you is on the back of your hand, top of your head, anywhere on your face, neck, ect~

Doing it for the first time he'll be very gentle, always asking if you're okay, will treat you like your a god~

Is willing to help you with anything~

Will ask you about your day hiding the fact that they stalked the seeing if you were going to tell the truth~

That's all hope you enjoyed~