Yandere Tom Riddle husband

Loves you very much but does not know how to express it~

Does not like the idea of a wedding but will get you a very big expensive ring~

On the night of your honeymoon this man will leave your legs shaking and this man will go until the sun rises~

Will spoil you with nice expensive clothing and jewelry~

You guys will live somewhere far away from the world but he says he's just protecting you from the bad things~

Once you guys move away he'll make sure to cut you from all your friends and family and he'll manipulate you into thinking they never cared about you~

He'll purposely hurt you and will make sure bad things happen to you when he's not with you so you will have to rely on him for safety~

Not a fan of PDA but he'll make a few exceptions for you if your a good girl~

Will let me go out if your really good or just for a occasion but if any guy tries to get you or even looks at you  certain way he'll kill them without hesitation of course not in front of you~

You guys will live in a very big house with maids, servants, and chefs all ready to serve you and if you refuse this will just make tom angry and will let his anger out on the people~

If any of the people who serve look, touch, or mess anything up Tom will kill them once you leave in front and everyone to show what happens if I mess up~

All the maids, servants, and chefs who serve you truly care for you and your safety but they can't do anything about it and they enjoy your presence when tom is not with you because its the only time where you have "freedom" ~

When you guys decide to have a baby he'll have you locked in a room and won't let you come out but you will get anything you ask for and you will be taken care of 24/7 by your servants~

He'll come into your room every now and then and will give you lots of compliments like " Your doing so good darling" "You look like a goddess with that body of yours" " Your making your husband so proud carrying that baby of ours" ~

Once the baby arrives it will also be very spoiled and nothing but expensive clothes and food and lots of care by the parents~

Tom is actually really happy to have a child and will actually cherish them with love but not too much he's so glad you guys are a perfect family and will definitely have more kids with you~

That's all hope you enjoyed~