Part twentysix: good things happen to whoever waits

[Gabby]

Long story short, I killed Ronnie then went to jail for questioning then he came back to life or actually wasn't dead I'm not sure didn't really understand that part. and now I'm going back home for a week until they figure out what's gonna happen.

There. just saved you two hours of explaining.

"GAHHHHHH," I screamed as I flopped back down on Vixen's couch since we're staying here I guess.

"It's nice to have a soft surface for once." I laughed and hugged a pillow as vixen chuckled back at me then looked away.

She's so cute.

"So, how's the baby?" I asked pulling out my phone and flipping through messages I didn't get to asnwer.

"Good, want the damn thing out." she muttered walking over and sitting infront of the couch and leaning against it.

"Tell me about it," I laughed and showed her a picture on my phone making her laugh.

She giggled, "that poor bunny!"

"Yep, that's what 'Make love like bunnies' is referenced to." flipping through my photos I found old ones of me and my brother, younger foxy, ratchet chica, then face planted bonnie.

I'm a little mastermind.

"O-oh jezz," she blushed and held her hands over her face.

I patted her back, "at least there's not 'Making love like Foxes'," I looked down at her and grinned while she gave me the Fuck you eye.

"That's not funny," she growled standing up and walking over to the small kitchen.

"Right. right." I nodded giving into her to stop teasing.

"There should be 'Making love like Bears'," she smirked at me making me bust out laughing and her too.

"Now that, would be something." I closed my phone and walked over to the table and flopped down on it.

"So," I yawned. "where's bon-Bon?" I asked stretching out on the table and sighing loudly.

"Um, you know I haven't been able to leave the house, mostly over foxy but, I'm sure he's fine." vixen walked over to me holding a pear in her hands and taking a bite out of it.

Just in that moment Bonnie and Cory walked through the door making me fall off the table.

"OWCH," I groaned then laughed as Fuchs ran in from her room and licked all over my face.

"We're here!" Cory stated loudly as she helped in Bonnie and take his shoes off.

"Hey guys welcome back!" Vixen smiled and hugged Cory and Bonnie.

"How's my baby?" Bonnie laughed and patted Vixen's head awkwardly since he's blind.

She laughed, "your baby?" Then slapped his shoulder playfully.

"YAHS meh BBY!" He laughed back hugging her still awkwardly.

"Hey, where is the real daddy?" I grumbled trying to break all of this awkward laughing and word play.

Vixen groaned and pointed to the stairs leading to the bedrooms, "alseep."

Laughing I looked at a text I received and blinked, "w-what?"

From; Ronnie,

Hey Gabs! No need to apologize for thinking ya killed me! I realized I still need help and I'm not pressing charges. and I'm paying for Bon-Bon's treatment and everything!

No hard feelings

<3 Ronnie

----------

I almost fell over as I read it over and over again.

No hard feelings? I fucking tried killing you? And that treatment costed $200,000! Son of a bitch he must be loaded!

"Hey, who wants to go out and eat? My treat!" I laughed as everyone looked at me like I was crazy.

"B-but, we still need to pay for Bonnie's hospital bill!" Cory mumbled fumbling around in her purse.

"Nah, I got it taken care Of trust me lassy!" I laughed copying Foxy's voice. "let's go to The Caravan!"

"O-ok I'll go wake up Freddy and foxy then call up chica," vixen mumbled running up the stairs.

Well, this just got interesting heh.

((ANNNDD WITH THAT IM DONE FOR AT LEAST UNTIL MARCH 18 GUYS, enjoy^^))