Part fourteen: new friend?

Bonnie~

I sighed and tuned my guitar making sure the A cord wasn't messing up like it has been.

Once the cord finally sounded like It should of I placed it on its stand on the stage.

It's been a week since Foxy did his little 'Act' and our business hasn't gone back to normal, but it's gotten better.

I sighed louder and jumped off the stage landing gently. just because my spirt animal is a bunny I can jump perfectly without hurting my legs or figure.

Just as I was getting ready to text chika and the gang to hurry up and make this a better work day, a woman with blue hair walked in. JUST WALKED IN.

"Ugh, hey you're not supposed to be here were not open yet.." I mumbled walking closer to the girl.

I almost fell over when the woman turned around. It was actually a guy, who looked EXACTLY like me but blue and different hair. And he had bunny ears as well,

"Oh hello!" He smiled walking closer trying to look cute.

"H-hey, like I said. You're not supposed to be here we're not open.." I was taller than the little bunny, and I'm 24 so he must be around Vixen's age.

"Naww, c'mon! Don't be uncool. I'm just looking around!" He whinnied walking oddly closer to me.

"I'm sorry but you need to leave, come back in about a hour." I stepped back.

Kinda close there buddy.

"But, c'mon. A hour?" He placed a hand on my shoulder and stood on his tip toes looking me in the eyes. "Can't you make a exception?" He batted his eyes like a little princess would do when she wanted something.

I gulped, "w-well,"

"C'mon! I'm not going to do any harm."

I sighed and looked away, "l-look kid, I'm not interested in child's-play alright? Now go home and wait an hour to come back to eat pizza and be the kid you are." I snickered knowing I just showed him.

I heard him huff, "I'm not a child! 18 is officially a adult! You're old enough to smoke, drive, and get married!" He now was standing on his flat feet with his hands on his hips glaring at me.

"Well, I'm 24 and I'm old enough to drink anytime I want. So, you're a adult when you turn 21 that's when you can drink kid." I laughed when his ears stretched up then flopped back down.

He grinned, "Well, does a child kiss like this?"

"What the fuck are yo-?!?"

Just as I was questioning him he kissed me right on the lips, and he's a guy. And so am I. I mean, I'm bisexual but we just fuckin meet!! B-but... He is kinda cute...

He bite my lip then pulled away smirking like a little shit.

"You taste like carrots, my favorite."
He licked his lips while one of his ears flopped infront of his face.

"What is your name kid? I'm Bonnie. Or people call me Bon." I'll try and change the subject. This is just so unreal..

He snickers then looks back at me, "Ronnie, or Ron for short."

I laughed, "so Ron, you new in town?"

He nods and looks the way of my guitar, "That yours?" He grins.

The fuc-!

He runs over to Red-that's what I call my guitar-and picks it up looking at it all over, the designs, cords, and where my name is printed on it in gold.