Part twenty: Tracked Down(Part 1)

Bonnie~

The sound of the door opening awoke me from snuggling up in a little nest I made in my bed.

I finally got my sheets and pillows I was used to, my carrot pillow, my fluffy sheets. I'm not sure which sheets but I know there fluffy. And how I know it's my carrot pillow is Vixen told me when she came in.

"Urgh. . . . " I groaned and moved slowly from my sheets pretending I knew what was around me when I really didn't.

Nothing.

"H-hello?" I stuttered moving my ears around and feeling if anyone's body heat came closer.

I felt no heat but I could hear faint shoes hitting the floor.

Someone is in here, but I'm wishing no, HOPING it's not Ronnie. Is it Ronnie? Oh shit, please no god please haven't you given me enough pain?

"I know your in here, just say who you are. You don't have to be quiet." I quietly whimpered hoping the person wouldn't hear, when I felt heat coming closer.

"I-it's Cory, s-sorry. I had my headphones in Bonnie."

I sighed in relief and chuckled softly, I heard her laugh then she walked away. To a wall maybe? Yes, I could hear a chair moving as she pushed it closer.

"So how ya doing buddy?" I chuckled when I heard her snap her finger and grab my arm shaking it.

"SHHHHHHHHH! No one can know I'm a cross-dresser!" She, um. He snapped and buried his face into my covers that laid across my left leg, or right I'm not sure.

I laughed, "Vixen's the one who told me." I tried remembering where my bedside table was and where I put my glass of carrot juice.

"You looking for your juice?" Cory laughed and the pressure of his head was lifted away from my leg then I felt him grabbing my hand and placing the glass in it.

I shakily drank from the glass until I was sure I had gotten every drop, then sat the glass back down on the table after a few misses, almost dropping the glass.

I heard Cory sigh then sit on the side of my bed, "y-you know. . . I'm going to say this Bonnie, because your my friend." He sighed louder then tapped my hand, "I ran into Ronnie."

I gulped loudly and heard him whimper, "T-tell me everything."
He sighed then laid on the bed, I moved my legs so I was sitting crossed legged and Cory was snuggling my carrot pillow that somehow gotten down at my feet.

"W-well," he gulped again, "he. . I ran into him at the beach close to where you and him. . . Um. Well he was all bloody. And one of his eyes was dark and creepy. He smiled at me but, I could tell he was glaring. And he told me that if I told he would know. And. . . And.." He stopped and I could tell he was crying.

I stumbled around until I had grabbed his arm and hugged him, letting him cry into my neck because he's almost as tall as me so he comes up to my neck.

I patted his back like how I calmed Vixen down. He hugged my neck tightly and cried more and more.

Man, I've never had a. . . Well man cry like this to me. The only boy on boy action I had was with Ronnie. But Cory, he counts himself as both. Oh god,

I ran my hand down his back in a circular motion and a straight motion. I've heard this calms people down.

"Uh?!" Cory huffs and moves his head up from my neck so he's looking behind me, but doesn't have his face covered.

"What's wrong?" I mumbled still moving my hand but slowly starting to stop.

"Y-you. . . " he stopped,

I sighed, "I what?" He pushed me away and I heard him whimper loudly then groan.

"Whatcha' er doing with thee lass?"

I jumped startled and threw Cory off the bed, he landed with a loud 'Thud'

"FOOOXXXYYY!!!" Cory screamed, while I heard him laugh loudly, moving I'm guessing the curtains by the bathroom that they put in for 'Privacy' he must of been hiding behind those.

I heard him walking closer and slapping me on the back making me face plant into my bed.

"I'er could see thee lass's undie'garments!" He chuckled, I heard Cory huff loudly then stomp his heel on the floor.

"W-why were you looking!? It's.. I-it's not like I wanted you to see!" He flustered and started to tap his heel on the ground in a continued,

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

Foxy laughed once more then stopped, "But I'er have one qwestion."

"WHAT?!" Cory growled.

"Why pandas?"

I could heard Cory's heels hitting the floor as he ran over to where foxy was and I'm guessing punching him.

"IM SIRRY IM SIRRY!!" Foxy laughed and groaned as Cory hit him.

Foxy, keep your god damn mouth shut for once. You'll keep your hid and jaw in fine shape. And keep your groin away from Vixen.