Part twentyfive: clearing things up

[Vixen]

"The baby's kicking again," I groan as Foxy puts a pillow under my feet so the pain from my back goes away.

"Can I'er feel?" He asks giving a innocent looking face while his eyes sparkle.

Don't give me that shit you're the one who did all this to me you asshole.

"Sure," I mumble then feel his large hand touch my stomach and then his finger tap on my belly once the baby kicks.

"What's it gonna be?" He continues to rub and tap my belly when the baby kicks.

"I don't wanna know I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to find out but I'm not asking the gender," I grin at him, "you'll have to wait until the rascal comes out,"

He sighs then taps my belly again then chuckles, "Alright lass," then kisses my forehead and leaves the room.

I sigh loudly then rub my stomach and think to myself, It'll be a few months until you'll be coming out darling... I'm hoping for a little girl.

Then a knock on my door pulls me away from my baby as the door opens to Freddy.

"Freddy," I mumble then return to my thoughts.

He hasn't harassed me since Foxy claimed me as his. no taunts, no gestures, nothing. maybe he's not so bad after all.

"Yo." he states loudly waving his hand then wincing since his arm is sore.

"Hey..," I mumble then look around for his brother, "where's gabby?" I tilt my head and watch Freddy turn sour with fear.

"He..he's being questioned, he took care of Ronnie but," he looked off out my window then looked back, "he killed him,"

My heart stopped for a moment to think over what he just said.

"K-killed?" I gulped then stood up shakily, my feet wobbled and I almost fell for a moment until I centered myself and stood perfect.

Freddy walked closer to me and sighed, placing his hands on my shoulders, "y-yea... He's....hes..dead,"

I couldn't contain that his own brother, the one who when I first met wanted to know everything about me since it bothers him not to know... how could he kill?

"Vixen, please listen," Freddy mumbled but I shoved him away and stumbled slightly.

"No! I'm not going to listen, you...you might be the same as your brother!" Then I stormed out of my room feeling as if my guts were going to fall out.

"Vixen!" He yelled as I slid into the kitchen almost falling when Foxy grabbed me tight stumbling himself.

"Lass? What er gods name arg ye doin?" He growls then sets me on the counter and glares into my eyes.

"Freddy.." I buried my face into his shoulder and cried, "I.. I can't take any of this anymore! Being pregnant.. dealing with Ronnie who's now..dead..," I paused and looked up at him,

"It's all your fault!"

[Bonnie]

Ok, so you might think after being bed rested for like two months then walking for the first time in two months, you wouldn't be able to stand. well you're right! Then add on being blind.

I fell once more then being caught by Cory again as he winces, I'm not so graceful.

"Damn, we need like to get you a chair to roll you around in," then sets me in a seat somewhere in the hospital I'm guessing.