Part nineteen: bigger grins

Vixen~

I sigh then lean up from foxy's bed. I yawn then twitch my ears hearing the still, quiet, and much peaceful sea and it crashing on the beach.

Hmmm, I still can't believe me and Foxy's conversation about the baby last night, he was unbelievable!!

-last night-

"Vixen, how long have ye been, ye know." He mumbled while we both were cleaning out fake "Limbs"

I glared out of the corner of my eye and growled under my breath, "A...month.. Darling.."

He gulped and placed his hand back on, moving the fingers around seeing if he got all the edges correctly.

"Aye, then. Er, " he looked away blushing.

He's thinking about our sex isn't he? He looked back at me with a dopey grin and with a shade of blush. HE IS!

I growled and watched him snicker then pull me into a embrace as I tried struggling but gave in.

"C'mon lass, I'm er happy that ye is expecting me child." He chuckled softly into my ear as I shoved him away crossing my arms and huffing.

"Idiot." I grumbled feeling more annoyed by him but yet... Happy that he cares I'm pregnant with HIS child.

He laughs then flops on the bed, letting out a sigh. I soon sigh myself then look over my should at him.

"C'mon lass, it's late. Let's er sleep." He smiled while patting the open spot next to him.

I rolled my eyes then smiled softly and flopped down beside him, cuddling up against his brood chest.

-time flash back to actual time-

I laugh then get up off his bed knowing he's at the hospital with everyone, but not me. I'm home alone. All alone, well. Me and my baby that's still inside me.

I look at myself in his mirror and flinch at the sight of my bed head and my large-cozy sweater slouching off my right shoulder.

I rub my eyes then look at my neck, I tilt my head and feel the area around it.

Strange, it's all scraped up and the skin looks like someone was nibbling on it... Wait, don't tell me. . . FOXY!

I stomp my feet angrily having a slight temper tantrum that foxy left hickeys on my neck. When I was sleeping.

Foxy, you're fucking dead when I see you again..

GFreddy~

"La la la murder. . . Hmm mmmhh brother. 1987.." I mumble to myself while watching Balloon Boy and Puppet talk with Mike and his other co-worker Jeremy.

"Tell me a story pwease," Balloon boy (or BB since it's easier to say) gives Jeremy the puppy eyes and rests his head on Jeremy's leg.

He twitches like he's scared or something of BB, well. He does work in a place where crazy people go and have people like him help them with their insane past-life. Can't blame the dude for being afraid of BB.

"Ugh, ummmm... Uh-" Jeremy stutters when mike pipes in,

"Hey why don't you tell him the story about that bitchassed robot named BILLYY." Mike growls when Jeremy hushes him.

"Mike! Langue he's just a kid!"

I snicker to myself that Mike can't help but curse. Him and Jeremy are now yelling quietly at each-other while puppet tells BB a story himself. Probably one about the patients he has worked on, like. . . That crazy dude who killed five children at Bro's old place.. . .

I shudder then turn my head back to where chika and Bro are, him and her are chatting while she's stuffing her face with a slice of pizza.

"And so I think it's best if we just shut down the whole thing," he groans. "Damit, it's like the bite all over again."

Hmmm?

I walk over to them, reviving a cold glare from Freddy. Then a happy smile from Chika.

"Hey Gabbs," she hands me a slice of pizza from her whole pizza that she bought. "Want?"

I shook my head no, "Nahh, thanks though hun<3" I winked and watched her blush then walk over to Jeremy and Mike to their bitching,

"Well she's more fangirl today than usual little bro." I laughed at the slight of her slapping mike for his stupid flirts.

"Shaddup." Freddy growls then clicks on his phone. Checking the time I'm guessing.

I look around and notice Foxy had disappeared, "hey. Where's the pirate?" I mumble and turn my head back to my brother who's also looking around for him.

"Ugh, he was just here. . . . " then like as if someone had pulled him out of a hat like a rabbit he popped out of Bonnie-Bon's room.

"Ah-hoy!" He snickered prancing over to us. Someone's happy. Too, happy.

"Hey cap'tian," I laughed while he playfully punched my arm also laughing.

"Oh!" I slapped my forehead and turned back to my brother who was still texting on his phone. I snatched it out of his hands, grabbing his attention.

"Oi, listen to me when I'm talking." I growled. "Alright, now. Cory, that woman you meet yesterday. Well get this." I wrapped my arms around Foxy's and Freddy's shoulder.

"Listen carefully children, Cory is actually a guy. That's Vixen's cross-dressing friend." Foxy laughed and Freddy's jaw dropped.

"No, foucking. Way."

I laughed, "AW YEAH."