Part two: balloons of mischief

(The song kinda came to my head idk why^^)

Vixen~

Tsk.

Damned kid, why do you pull on my arm while making me bump into people that give me dirty looks and yell at me. Why did I agree to follow you?

I sigh loudly while being drug by little Timmy or Balloon kid, I keep pondering where he's taking me. Though I know we're still on the deck that's near the beach that's for sure, so many girls wearing string bikinis or almost nothing at all, sick...

I hate it when women wear this shit when they're just trying to get a guy to and I quote "Kick it in the backseat," with their boyfriends or even random guys. It's discussing!!!

I look up at the little shops that they have here-their signs saying
"Buy one pound get five off for free!"

Heh, ya right.

I think balloon kid must of thought that I was out of it because he squeezed my hand hardly snapping me out of my train of thought.
"What..."
I growled finally being able to sit down for once instead of running around with a little 12 year old, I'm guessing.

"Oh nothing!" He smiled, "I thought you like were dead or something like a zombie because you were like staring off into space." He giggled. Evil..

"Ya well I'm back into reality so what now kid?" I growled sticking me hands into my purple cloak.

"Hmm, how about the beach?" He smiled. Ya I know what you're planning kid. But I'll play along just so I can slap the shit out of you.

"Heh, why not? Though NO bikinis ok?" I grinned trying to make my voice sound as kind and velvety as I could.

"Really??" He widen his eyes in amazement to my answer.

I nodded my head, "yep. Really"

He jumped up and down like a monkey on crack then smiled evilly.

Oh shit.

"Shall we get you a swimsuit ma'am?"
He bowed like a gentle man greeting his partner like they were going to ballroom dance.

I kinda shrugged it off and sighed knowing I'll have to watch my back very closely.. .. . . .

Foxy~

Never accepted.

"Foxy?"

Always alone.

"Foxxyyyy?"

Don't trust them.

"Foxy cap'tian sir?"

EAT THEM.

Huh? Someone's saying foxy... That sounds so familiar but I can't put my finger on it. Wait, isn't foxy my name?

I looked up at the purpled hair bunny that was currently calling my name trying to get my attention, more like struggling but eh'

"What ye' be wanting'"
I mumbled grabbing a bottle of rum from the shelf by my seat that faces the front of the ship so I can see the sea.

"Um, erm well first we have docked-"

"Cou'rse"
I interrupted snickering to myself.

"Um yes. But there seems to be a slight, tiny, isty bitty, tinywinny, mir-"

"SIPT IT OUT' LAD!"
I yelled knowing Bonnie likes to use his random words everytime I'm annoyed. It's like a trigger its so annoying it hurts like a bitch.