Part twelve: no more Mr. Nice Fox

Bonnie~

Damn foxy not coming in for work, when he gets a girl that I'm interested in as well, he decides to take a sick day just to fuck her. Damn you foxy.

I sigh and continue to tune my guitar while watching Freddy get swarmed by little kids and chika handing out pizza at tables.

"Might as well help out..." I mumble then set my guitar on it's stand and hop off the stage.

"Hey kids!" I chuckle. "How about we go play some video games?" They all turn and laugh then follow me to the game hall we currently had installed for older kids.

They laughed and continued on and killed zombies or played Sugar Rush, Fix it Felix Jr. And then Pack Man.

I sighed quietly about to walk out when I heard the door opening and Foxy and Vixen coming in the front door.

"You.." I growled under my breath keeping in curse words since theirs children present.

Foxy was busy chanting with Freddy but Vixen saw me and walked over while her braid on her shoulder fell to her back.

"At least she's wearing appropriate clothes..." I whispered while looking her all over.

She was wearing black and white tights with black connivers-not bad- and a short sweater that was blue, black, and white' and it was kinda short since if she bent over I could possibly see her underwear.

"Hey Bonnie!" She smiled while standing beside me and playing with the end of her braid. Cute...

"Sup," I mumbled looking away from her golden eyes.

"What's wrong bunny?" She joked punching my arm playfully.

"It's....well," think of a lie, think of a lie, "you're sweater... It's kinda short." SAVED IT!

"O-oh.." She blushed and moved her sweater down while a strain of her hair fell in front of her face.

I laughed, "it's fine, come with me." I grabbed her hand and took her to the backround where we hangout after hours and be bored as hell.

"H-hey... What's this?" She mumbled probably thinking I'm going to rape her but that's way out of the thought.

"Our hang area that we go to after hours." I smiled and sat down on the couch that was infront of the TV

"Come sit." I looked over my shoulder at her and motioned her to sit by me,

"Ok." She nodded and sat by me smiling.

I pulled her closer while placing my left hand on her waist. She looked over at me and blushed covering her face with her hands "W-what are you doing?"

I smirked and leaned closer to her hugging her from behind and whispering in her ear. "Being me."

She tried shoving me away but of corse it didn't work, I nibbled on her ear and put as much silva on it as I could.

I glanced over at the mirror I'm front of the couch looking at her reaction but only wanted to kill myself. She was crying, blood coming from her lip where she's biting down hard on.

"Vixen?" I mumbled pushing her away and looking into her face.

She closed her eyes trying to stop the tears but it didn't.

"I'm sorry." I used my thumb and wiped the blood away from her lip.

And if things couldn't of gotten worse, foxy decided to walk in at that moment.

Foxy~

When I walked in I couldn't believe it. Bonnie was hugging vixen and I could see she had been crying.

I stomped over to him, punched him in his face and grabbed Vixen bridal style and trudged out of the room.

"Foxy.." She sniffed and looked up at me scarred.

"Not now." I growled still looking forward searching for Freddy while watching from the corner of my eye Bonnie scrambling out of the break room with a black eye already.

I could hear little kids saying to their parents "mommy mommy' the pirate beat up the poor bunny!"

Shit. Chika's going to kill me but I don't care.

I saw Freddy and placed Vixen down as gently as I could though I was crazy ass mad.

"Freddy..." I growled and grabbed him by his collar as he scrambled to get away but failed.

"Bonnie yer in dis too!" I yelled back at him then glared Freddy back in his eyes.

"I'm sick of dis shit! The lass is mine ya hear? If either Bonnie or ya touch or I'll murder both of yer asses!!" I snapped into his face then threw him down grabbing Vixen's hand and storming out of the place leaving them to deal with the angry parents.

Freddy~

"And if I ever see this fighting in this Kid Friendly Place I'll!" The angry mother screamed at me while her child is looking at me like I'm a rapist. In which I am.

DAMIT FOXY, YOULL PAY FOR THIS!

Vixen~

"Foxy! Please tell me where we're going!" I winnyed still scarred out of my life in which what just happened in the restaurant.

He didn't answer, if anything, he just walked faster.

Fine foxy you asshole. Be that way, it's not like women have feelings too, oh wait they do!

(Ehhh stopping there, but anyway. Theirs almost 100views on this! Please on this or next chapter comment why you like reading this fanfic! It would make me so happy to see happy comments on this! Thnxs my waffles^^)