Part twentyone: Terrific Memories

Vixen~

"Fuchs, stawp!" I laugh as the cute little puppy who's now bigger, licks my face and crawls all over me.

"I'm trying to read!" I giggle as I gently set Fuchs down on my floor of my room at my cousins.

It's been a while since I've been here, at lest a month. I feel so bad because when I came back today I had Christmas presents to open. I'm so rude. But they were happy to hear I'm pregnant! I'm just not too sure about my dad and step-mother. . .

I sigh then look at the book I'm reading, Maximum Ride- Schools out forever

I wish I could be Max, not having to worry about myself. Just others, not parents, nor being pregnant. Just my family.

Fuchs barks me out of my thoughts when my little cousin walks in.

"Max what is it? It's 7:30 it's your bedtime." I groan as he gives me the puppy eyes and hugs my legs.

"I had a bad dream, can I sleep with you?" He pouts and sticks out his bottom lip as his Toy Fox - pinky.

I sigh, "I guess, but I'm reading at the moment." His eyes sparkle and he crawls in bed with me, snuggling my stomach as his red fox ears flicker in all directions.

I laugh to myself, our whole family on my mothers side is made up of gengers, and that includes me.

When I finish my last chapter I remembered that I have a twin sister, and she's not a genger like me but is a silver head. And she got taken to the loney bin on our 13th birthday, it was because she got a puppy and she couldn't stay in the room with it. She was terrified of it. And then it started to happen with any pets we got. So step-bitch sent her to the insane hospital.

And I haven't seen her since.

I quietly get up off my bed and dig into a drawer of my dresser, and pull out a photo of me and her. Her name is Jenny but people call her The Mangled.

[>>>FLASHBACK<<<]

Tsk.

"JEN!! STAWP CLIMBING THAT TREE AND HELP ME WITH THIS JERK!" I yell and point to Moose our gigantic friend who's spirt animal is, you guessed it a moose.

"Ooohhhh ookkie we Vixy darling!~" she chuckles then plops out of the tree but flinches when a squirrel rants by her then stood there for a moment like she was processing what happened then skipped over to me and Moose.

"Mosseeyyy darling!~" she chirps and waves cutely, Moose rolls his eyes and sticks his hands into his hoodie pockets.

>Character Note<

|Moose|

Moose is a tall slim sixteen year-old that likes ridding his farm horses at home in the country, he has dark brown hair that's long, long enough to be put into a ponytail. He wears ratchet clothes that are always torn up. He's been Vixen and Jenny's friend since they were 3.

|Jenny|

Jenny is a twin of Vixen, but only the opposite. She dyed her bangs silver for her friends to be able to tell them apart.
She poked her left eye out when they were eight, with a pencil on 'accident'. She likes wearing classy clothes that include dresses, high heels, scarfs, and skirts.

>Done<

Moose rolls his eyes then walks over to us still holding the basketball high in the air so we can't get it.

That's what he thinks.

"Now!" I yell then run as fast as I could at moose, tackling him making the ball bounce over to Jenny.