Part ten: love game

Vixen~

I walked for it seemed like hours until I finally reached the beginning of the beaches sand.

I took a deep breath and walked to the beach house Foxy should be in. I don't care of he's asleep I'm talking to him.

Fuchs pees behind a huge rock-where I almost go raped by Freddy-I sigh and shutter remembering everything that happened here and a tear fell down my cheek.

"What er' ya doin ere lass?"

I turned around scared but yet happy to see the familiar face, foxy...

"Foxy...." I mumble then leaped into his arms crying my eyes out.

"W-what is wrong lass?" He stuttered while holding me trying not to fall back out of the sudden I leaped into his arms.

"Foxy." I looked up at his face, "I..I remember everything, you proposing to me when we where children... everything!" I shoved my face back into his chest afraid to see his reaction.

"O-oh...." He muttered. "I..I thought ye would er of forgotten me... Us... I thought it was for the better for me not to in force ya memories back. That's what the doc said lass." He sighed patting my head.

"Well, I remember.. . .. ." I could feel him lifting me up into his arms and reaching down to grab Fuchs.

"C'mon lass, we're going somewhere special." I saw him smile then lean down to kiss my forehead.

Before I knew it, we were going somewhere I'll NEVER forget.

* * * *

When we reached the place we were going I knew I was in for the most fun and painful night of all time.

We were at Freddy's Frazbears pizza, and it seemed new and not old and worn like I've heard.

"Don't get me rong lass' we arnt ere for pizza..." He grinned evilly has he walked in setting me and Fuchs down on one of the party tables.

"F-foxy?" I mumbled as I watched him close the doors and turn on the lights and watch the whole place light up with Christmas lights. That's right, it's only four days away. Heh, time does fly.

"Ike it lass?" He smiled and walked back over to me and did something unexpected and kinda sexual. He moved my legs aside and placed them on his sides so his face was only inches from mine and his. . . Well lower area, only some winter clothes away.

I gulped loudly and was quite thankful Fuchs was there so it wasn't just me and foxy.

"What's thee matter lass?" He mumbled placing our foreheads together and putting his left hand on my cheek.

"Y-you're kinda close..." I mumbled placing my own hand over his.

He smirked, "that's what i want..." Then slowly and playfully kissed me. The way he did it just mad me so frustrated and excited. Biting my lip and sticking his tongue in and out playfully.

Damit foxy, why do you do this to me?

Once we finally parted our lips I wanted more. More than a kiss. But frankly, we WERE in a children's restaurant and shit.

I felt steam and silva come from both of our mouths and I heard us both taking deep breaths.

Foxy..

Foxy~

Damn, the way the lass's face is after I kiss er, and the way she feels on me lips is like er dream, I just wanna take er away and let no one take her from me. And er if Freddy EVER gets close to the lass, he'll die..

I sighed then turned my lips into a smirk and scratched the back of her fox-like ears. Like mine.

She closed her eyes and smiled moving her head closer to my hand. She kinda purred and placed her hand over mine.

So tiny...

"V-vixen," I mumbled. She looked up at me with wide eyes,

"You never call me that unless.... You're being serious..." She gulped and placed her ears forward listening closely.

"Never, leave me side. Er mine lass." I hugged her tightly letting out my tears I've been holding in.

Dis thee first time I've ever cried.... And it won't be thee last with er..