Part eleven: MERRY XMAS!

Vixen~

I snuggled up against the brood chest that I had slept against last night and now this morning just being lazy.

Last night after being at FFP or Freddy's Frazbears Pizza, he decided to take me back to the beach house and snuggle in his warm bed while Fuchs licked our noses and we smelt the horrible puppy-breath.

I opened my eyes slowly seeing Foxy's face not that far from my own I jumped back a little then smiled and placed a hand on his cheek.

He's so cute when he's alseep! It makes me wanna protect him forever and give myself to him...

I yawned myself and cuddled closer to him feeling the cool breeze from the opened window. I know we're alone since it's business hours at the pizzeria but foxy took a sick-day just for me. And since Christmas is tomorrow.

I felt his warm breath on my ears as it's pattern continued.

One-two

One-two

One-two

I looked back up at him and his short reddish hair that covered his whole right side of his face.

I smiled and brushed it aside being startled as I saw a large cut over his right eye.

Foxy... What happened?

I started to feel terrible but then remembered that I had no right arm nor left leg, and I hated the story and memories about the accident.

~flashback~

"Vixen!! You're going too far!" Gou yelled as she herself tried catching up with me on her board.

Gou is short for Fushia Gourden, and we call her Gou just for short. And for starters, you know the little of people that have MORE than their spirt animal's ears? Well she's one of them. She has deer horns that make her four inches taller than her normal height which is freaking ass tall. Then her golden hair that kinda covers her deer ears that are super soft! Then her tail, and her deer legs that are really helpful since she doesn't have to go shopping for shoes.

"Gou you're just slow, catch up c'mon!" I laughed as I paddled out further into the ocean.

"Vixen!!!" She yelled. "My legs are sore and I think my swimsuit is too small since it's hurting around my boobs!"

Urgh, stop winning just be glad that you have double D's and I only have D's. And we're still finishing highschool. Guys go crazy for that shit.

"Gou, just c'mon," I stopped then turned around to let her catch up with me.

"Vixen... What's that!" She yelled and pointed at a dark shape closing in on me.

Shark...

Just as I got myself a look at it, I turned back around and yelled to her.
"Paddle fast!! It's a shark Gou!"

Her face went pale then she yelled.

"VIXEN WAT-" I was cut off by that since I was being drugged under water. The shark had caught me in it's jaws.

And was taking me under.

I kicked and fought with all by might but lost all sense of feeling in my right arm since it was getting numb and weak. I just thought then and there to grab my sword-which didn't fall off into the deep water- and slice my own arm off to get free.

As I took a last look at it blurred by the water. I chopped it clean off feeling no pain. Then I started swimming back up to the surface and reached it when I was drugged back down by the same god damn shark. But only by my left leg.

I screamed under water but only bubbles came from my mouth. And that caused me to loose more of my air. I just decided the same thought with my arm. To cut it off. I knew since the shark was a great-white that I'd never be able to use to arm like I used to. And I didn't want to have a useless leg. So I chopped it off to.

As I then I took another glance at the shark devouring my leg, then swam to the surface.

I don't really remember anything after that just waking up in a hospital bed and looking at strange people that I've never seen before. Along with a upset looking guy with red hair that was wearing a white dress shirt, reddish brownish jacket. And blue jeans that had holes in them.

The guy was talking to the doctor I suppose since he was wearing scrubs and had blood all over him. Probably from me.

I could only catch faint voices.

"I'm sorry sir, but her blood lost costed her losing many of her memories. So it's best not to in force them all at once. It might hurt her memories she does remember. I wish I could do something sir I'm sorry for you and your loved one."

"Er see doc, thanks for helpin thee lass."

Wait, did the doctor say loved one? Are me and that dude like a couple or something? Weird. I wish I could remember him. But I..I don't.

~end of flashback~

I leaned up on the bed holding my head. It hurts, remembering all of that really hurts. And know I think I know who that guy was. It's the same guy thats sleeping next to me right now.

Foxy..