Part eighteen: Frēddy De Aur

Freddy~

I sigh then look over my messages with. 'Him' I hear my leg pop it's muscle since my legs are sore from walking around asking if anyone has seen Ronnie and of course no one has.

I get another message from 'Him' and I can't help myself so I open my iPhone and read it.

From: brother,

Damit Freddy, just grow up! You're a Fazbear damit. You're my little brother. And I can't have you walking around like a little wimp and ruining my reputation!

I growl and look over the message again, then type my own to settle this little fight of ours.

To: brother

Damit Goldie. Why do you do this to me? And you're only three minutes older, were twins after all. So fuck off I'm not ruining your so called reputation. Piss off.

I sent him the message and not three seconds later, he replied. Fast fingers..

From: Brother,

Ohhhh, so that's how it's gonna be? Well I'm still coming after work today to see Bonnie-Bon! And there's nothing you can do about it! So piss on that dear brother!

I so wanted to throw my phone at the wall, but of course since the bills and shit I had no money in out budget to pay for another phone.

I sighed then looked at the time,

7:36Am

I have to be at the hospital in ten minutes. And it takes seven to get there and five to get a parking place, then three to get to his room. GOD DAMIT'

I soon put on my clothes-I think my shirt is on backwards-raced out of the house, literally jumping on my motorcycle. Then racing like hell to get to the hospital.

I made it there in the exact time I needed. AW YEAH

When I opened the door everyone was already in the room with Bonnie, chika sitting by the window looking at the birds, vixen and foxy smiling while she sat on his lap, puppet and balloon boy by chika, mike in the John. Then my damned brother....

"Hi-HO twin bro!" He called smiling waving almost knocking Bonnie's saline over spilling the medicine.

I just stood there and glared evilly and angrily at my brother, everyone kinda looked at me like I was a criminal er something since he was being so nice and I was being a asshole.

Mike walked out of the bathroom surprised to see me here, though I said I was coming. Dick head.
"Oh, hey Freddy." He gave a slight wave but I ignored it.

"Brother... Why are you here?" I growled walking closer to him,

"I told you on the phone I came to see Bonnie-Bon!" He chuckled standing up hovering just a foot taller than me.

I glared up at him and was about to punch that sorry smirk off his face when vixen interrupted our 'Sibling Fight'

"Ok everyone!" She started, "I have something to say that I really need to get off my chest. Like really." She gulped and took a deep breath, "I'm expecting a baby, or child. The hell with it! I'm pregnant!"

Everyone, well all the men had huge smirks on their faces expect foxy, heck I've never seen the dude with his jaw so opened like that! He must be the father.

Chika jumped up and down then ran over to her and hugged her smiling and congratulating her. My brother on the other hand, had the biggest smirk of them all, reaching all over his face.

Puppet and balloon boy were making jokes and laughing but still congratulating the girl, then mike just smiled and clapped along with checking Bonnie's blood.

Everyone was doing stuff to make Vixen feel better-or more confident- but Foxy. He still stood there with his jaw wide open!

When I was looking around the room I noticed someone I hadn't seen before, someone who looked like me but younger and feminine. She was smiling but still hidding behind chika as a bodyguard but she was taller than chika.

The girl had long light brown hair that was curly, then freckles all over her face. Then her eyes were brown but not a dark brown more of a light blueish brown. Then she was wearing a silver dress shirt, with a blue tie and black and grey dress pants.

I shrugged and walked over to her since no one was really, I just wanted to meet and talk to the strange girl.

"Hello," I mumbled loudly since everyone was yelling in the room.

She turned her head, her brown locks moving on her shoulders,"H-hi." She blushed and looked out the window since she had taken chika's spot by the window.

I sat beside her, "have we meet? I feel like we have." She seems oddly like someone I knew, but he was a guy.

I heard her gulp, "n-no!! I think your mistaking me for someone else, my brother perhaps?" She's hiding something.

I sighed knowing I'm not going to get anything out of the girl, but I do at least wanna know her name.

"So, you have a name?" I snicker.

"Cory." She mumbles looking away.

"Freddy," I pat her should, "it's nice to meet you Cory."