Part six: meeting the crew

Vixen~

I sighed as I stretched out of the wooden floor of the small home.

Foxy called my cousin with his cellphone and told them that I'm staying here for tonight. And told them to bring some clothes and my phone.

I sighed louder and pulled on my black and white cloak because my purple one was with balloon kid; I wanted to at least walk around the home.

When I got to the first hallway I heard loud music like a guitar and then drums. I covered my ears feeling as if they'd bleed from the volume.

I trotted down the hallway away from the horrible music.

Damn that's loud. Too loud for me. And I play the saxophone'

I looked around again.

Hmmmm?

I found a door that was opened to a slightly trashed but other words a clean room. I stepped in and looked around.

Foxy took my sword earlier.. Saying that if I was going to be in this house I shouldn't carry it. I guess it scares his friends to have a stranger walking around their house with a weapon.

I sneezed then the bed covers shoot up and I found where Freddy was lying with his messy bed head. I stepped back scared of what happened earlier tonight. And that time I was stupid and forgot about my sword. But now I don't have that. Well, I have self defense training.

He turned his head my way and smirked, climbing out of his bed and walking over to me. I stepped back but he had grabbed me like before and shoved me up against his bedroom wall and closed his door. His smirk never left his face.

"What have you done wrong here ma'am?" He snickered placing a hand on my cheek and cupping my face while still giving the smirk but having a slight annoyed and angered look in his eyes.

"D-don't call me ma'am, I have a name! V-vixen... A-and I haven't done anything wrong! It's you that's done the wronging.." I stuttered meaning that to be a insult but yet a comeback so he'll bug off.

"Hmmm, getting sassy are we now?" He snapped loudly at my face.

Foxy....help

"G-go away Freddy......." I looked away trying to avoid eye contact with him.

He grabbed my face once more then moved my head back so I was looking him straight dead in the eyes. He started sliding his thumb in my mouth, I got angry and bit his thumb when it got close enough to my teeth. He winced back in pain out of my fox-like teeth then gave me the evilest yet angriest glare ever.

He cupped my face very aggressively and growled like a bear would do in the wild whenever his food or something of his was being taken or yet challenged.

"Bitch..." He growled into my ear.

"Dick...." I growled back.

I'm not going to let you bully me Freddy....... Foxy has defended me enough. Now it's my turn to defend myself!

Foxy~

Sigh.

I just can't get that lass out of me head. She's the one I meet several years back. The one I proposed to. And the first one I've ever kissed.

I knew I was blushing when I realized that she was my first kiss. I sighed again swinging on my hammock outside in the cool night. I study the case of Vixen's sword.

Have I ever seen this?

Hmmm,

I look carefully around the seal of the katana and pull it out slowly. It's blade is very sharp along with it's slightly slanted. Very long, and has the carvings on the base.

=Vixen=

Hmmmm,

As I put it away and fasten it to my own sword, my pirate senses kick in. Vixens in trouble. And I know who the basterd is.

"Freddy......" I growl as I stop threw the hallway to his 'cave'. I kick the door open to see Freddy on top of Vixen on his messy bed along with his hand halfway up her shirt. Her face is pale and scarred. I hurt myself in the inside knowing I should of been watching her.

I tramp loudly with each step to Freddy. His own face has no amuse to it just a regular "Fuck you" face. And he has made no move to remove his hand from her shirt.

Vixens face is scarred and angered and it's like she's telling me to help her. In which I am.

"Freddy." I growl under my breath grabbing his collar, lifting him off vixen and his own bed. Then throwing him on the floor away from her. He hits it with a loud thud! And he groans out of pain.

"You alright' lass?" I say sweetly to her while watching her get up from the bed and hugging my arm. I blush a little and pat her head while I keep a close eye on Freddy.

"I-I thought you'd never come.." She crys into my shoulder, muffled slightly.

I smiled and hug her patting her head gently in a pattern. And mumbling into her orange ear.
"I'll always come running to ye' lass."

I hear her giggle into my shoulder then look up at me eyes red from crying. Poor lass,

I then stare angrily at the bear who's sitting on the floor rubbing the back of his head while I can see a tooth tuck out from his lip.

Basterd, hurting me lass. He'll get hell from his captain!

I pick up vixen bridal-style and walk past Freddy while mumbling the words. "Any second longer ye'd been dead." As I left the room I heard him wince from the thought of me killing him. And he knows how I'd do it too, slowly cut off his limbs then watch him bleed to death while watching that motherfucking stupid movie Frozen.

Basterd better stray away from me Vixen, or next time there won't be a next time. Cause' he'll be dead.