Part twentytwo: Tracked Down(part 2)

Vixen~

"Hey, vix. Go get the last of the things inside will ya?" Freddy yells to me as he puts three large boxes from his restaurant in the back of his car.

"Ok, can do." I yell back then jog inside the building,

The whole place is actually quite nice inside really. The tables set for a birthday with hats. And then Party posters with Freddy on it smiling.

I spot the last of the boxes on the stage by their stage 'tools'

Tsk.

I spot Bonnie's guitar by the small boxes. I look at the guitar and rub it's engravings that say his name.

He'll never use this again. . .

"It's quite a shame isn't it darling?"

I turn around to see the person who took Boonies guitar playing abilities away from him.

"Ronnie. . . . " I growl pinning my ears back watching as he walks slowly up onto the stage and smile eagerly into my eyes.

"It's been a while love." He smirks and places a hand on my cheek and soon cupping my face with the hand.

"Fuck off." I bite his finger but he doesn't wince at all. Instead he just chuckles and squeezes his hand harder.

"How's Bonnie doing? Getting along well? I sure hope not, I hope he's struggling. The thought of him trying to walk around without his eyesight. . . It brings a smile to my face." He smiles wider and leans closer, "it's quite sad."

I spit in his face and his smile fades for a moment then returns, I laugh quietly then glare deeply into his eyes, "you know Ronnie, I find it so funny how you bring pain to others. . And yet, haven't really experienced pain yourself. In fact. I pity you."

He blinks then returns the glare, "what. . . Did you say?"

I laugh, "pity, I pity you. I like to snoop so I kinda researched and got I into your files since I could with Mike and Jeremy's permission and. You're like this because you lost your mom to your fathers abuse. No, actually she killed herself because of your father and you."

He dropped his hand from my face and began to breath heavily, "shut up it's not true!" His eyes were becoming puffy.

I walked closer and smiled, "she killed herself because she knew you had these problems and couldn't stand to have a child like this so she killed herself." I grabbed his ear and pulled it close so I could whisper into it,

"You have mommy problems Ronnie. And you're still not over it, that's why you hurt others such as that squirrel friend of yours because you want them to feel your pain."

He grabbed my neck and began to choke me, "Just shut up! You don't understand what I've been through!"

I put my hands on his chest and began to push him back as hard as I could.

He let go then threw me to the stages floor and jumped down on the first table closest to the stage.

"My dear fox, sometimes to do some good you gotta be the bad guy!" He laughed then ran off into the back where the night guards watch the place.

He's not getting away. He's hurt Bonnie and now. . . I must hurt him.

I ran down the hallway, past Pirates Cove, past the storage closet. To the doors, once I got there he slammed the door on me which I hit my face on and that hurt like a bitch.

"OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR RONNIE!!" I screamed and pounded on the door.

"You didn't say please!" He yelled back.

"Please?"

"No!"

"Dickhead," I mumbled.

"Heard that!" He yelled back and kicked the door so I thumbed my head on it again.

Damnit. I find the bastered then he locks himself in the god damned room, and now I can't rip his limbs off or take his eyes like he did to poor Bonnie.

Ronnie~

Heh, she'll never get into here, nor get me. ILL NEVER DIE! I'm not wasting my life like my mother and father did. I'm going to spend it wisely and kill whenever, and whoever. I. Want. Even Vixen if she gets in my way.

Like now.

I sigh then look at the camera and see her walking around Pirates Cove, I remember this. It's like the old restaurant before the Frazbears swooped in and changed it and changed the name completely.

I even remember the murders, I knew the murder personally.

He was my friend, my only one.

(>>FLASHBACK<<)

"Huh? Grand, reopening?" I looked over the paper and tilted my head.

It's never been opened before. So how can it be a reopening? That's kinda strange. . . Hmmmm

Once I walked in the atmosphere felt weird in there, lost strange and creepy.

I walked around until I found a hallway and it said "Storage Room"

"Huh?" I quietly opened the door because I heard voices coming within the room.

"Hello?" I knocked on the door.

A pause, "h-hi!" The other voice beamed within the room.

"Who's there?" I called back still pondering who's calling back to me.

"P. . . . Fliz."

"Oh ok P-Fliz, whatcha doing in there?"

Another long pause.

"N-nothing. . . Hold up move away from the door I'm coming out." The voice came closer opening the door like it told me.

I moved back since it sounded like it was heavy, and watched as the tall, slim man came out.

He was strange looking but I'm not perfect either so I can't judge. He was wearing a security hat and shirt, then purple sweatpants. He had the forming of a beard starting on his chin, though he has only four hairs sticking out. Then a shaggy ponytail with purple hair tied back.

"Hi P-Fliz." I smiled looking up at him.

He grinned and patted my head, "hello little one, where's your mommy?"

I sighed and looked at the heavy door covered in a strange. . . Glossy substance. "I-I don't have one. S-she died. I ran off from home."

"Ah~" he kneeled down and put his hand on my shoulder. "Why?"

I tucked my ears back then slightly forward, "because. . . He's a meanie." I stuck out my tongue and he laughed.

"Fine, you can stay here until someone comes looking for you." He picked me up an placed me on his shoulder.

"No ones gonna call P-Fliz. No one wants me. I-I have a mental disorder."

I heard him humming a tune then he stopped, "ah~" then looked at me and smiled, "what kind? Spiders? Animals?"

I bite my lip once more, "I. . . I kill things."

He stopped walking, "hmmm, then were pals little one. I have that as well~" then started walking again.

H-he kills things too? Then. . Does that mean that glossy stuff I saw near the door was. . Blood? From a living thing?

(Whoa, this is REAL shorter than my last one. Sowwy but I hope you waffles enjoy!^^)