Part seventeen: finding hope

Bonnie~

This struggle, this blind darkness that surrounds me. I can't see. I can not see. I wish to see. Please, dear god let me see. Let me see the picture of my family. My little sister, mother. What did I do to get this treatment?

I grunt then lean up feeling around where I am, it's soft and warm. A bed of some sort maybe?

I feel my face, bandages cover where my wounds are. I feel bedside me, a damp thing. No, damp spot on my bed.

Where my blood spread through maybe? Urgh, I can't see anything. I hate it, I hate this.

I hear a creaking noise and feet hitting the floor, a wooden floor?

"Oh dear," a woman mumbles, "he's up. Darling do lay back down it will help." I can feel her heat coming closer.

I swat my hands scarred of anyone that comes near that I do not know. Hell, I don't know anyone anymore since I can't see shit.

I knock something out of her hand, and it clangs on the floor. A tray? Food?

I gulp, "I.. I am sorry. C-can you get me something to eat? I am starving.. . ." I twitch my ears using them as my eyes, to hear who and where they are.

The woman sighs, "alright deary, carrots?" Another person is in the room, they're at least ten paces away.

I node then move my head to where the other person is, I feel the heat from the nurse get faint. So it's just me and the other person.

I feel around for my bed switch so I can rest my back instead of leaning forward.

"Here," the voice gets closer and grabs the controller before I could and pushes the up button so I'm sitting up comfortably.

"T-thanks. . . " I mumble then lean my head back still listening to the sounds in the hospital and my room.

"You alright?" The voice gets closer, I move my head back forward pushing my hands out to where the voice is. I grab a small and frail shoulder.

"H-hey, Bonnie it's alright it's me! Vi-vixen..." She stutters grabbing my arm and lowering it back on the bed.

"I..I'm sorry.. It's just..." I sigh and feel her placing her hand on my cheek. I awkwardly place my own hand over hers after a few misses for my own cheek.

"Bonnie. It's ok, I'm here for you. I always will be, you're my best friend. And I'm going to help you." She seems sad, more upset than I am.

I sigh then feel around the bed again. I grab her hand, at least something that feels like her hand. She sniffs,
she's crying..

"H...hey... Stop it." I mumble feeling around for her body then grabbing her head and pulling her in for a hug.

She cries into my shoulder and grips my hospital gown. "I'm sorry.. It's just.."

I pat her head and she cries more but soundly, "j-just tell me what's bothering you......" She suddenly stops crying. Oh god, what's wrong? It's something bad...

I hear her breath heavily then move away from me, she mumbled something quietly to herself then her heat comes back and she's burying her face into my shoulder.

"W-well," she starts. "I...I'm ...." She stops, I pat her back, "you can tell me."

She sighs then continues,
"I'm pregnant..."

If I still had half of my face, I would of been shocked.

"P-p-pregnant?!" I perked my ears forward listening to her and her silent groans and huffs.

"Y-yea... Can you guess the daddy?" She chuckled quietly rubbing my left ear.

Foxy.. You bastered..

"Foxy?"

"Y-yea.."

(( Yea, kinda short but I'm still thinking and wanted to get Vixen's whole pregnancy official! Hope you waffles enjoyed^^ ))